Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Want want want! {Jonathan}
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    I'm looking forward to this app now too. Sorry to hear it can be made official but I don't mind dropping some $ for donations.
    Is this still being developed?
    I also would love to be able to read my cbr's.

Many thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    What is the status of this app? I am very interested.
    The status is "in-development". I have many projects, so delays tend to occur. Plus, I've been without a comp bit
    Jason, as long as you are still working on is a plus in my book
    Is this still under development? I have 25gb+ of comics just begging for a mobile reader. Please please please please tell me this will happen!
    "403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it." ~Google
    Yeah, inquiring minds want to know.
    Any News on this? Just another interested Fan Boy!
    I second that drl_213! I've downloaded Comix for Palm OS, which I use with Classic...but it's not the same... I mean...it's good, of course....but I hate using Classic because the virtual controls take up 1/3 of the screen! And it's gray!! That means it sticks out like a sore thumb and you can't help but look at it instead of what you really want to look at...the comics!! Lol...I just love to complain!
    I also would love to have this. I have about 90 GBs of cbr, cbz's, and pdf comics. I usually just run them thought a great app called calibre which converts them to grey scale .lrf files the it loads them ono my sony 505 ereader. I always have atleast 200 comics on it. But it would be great to have them on my pre. For 1 it would be in color which is nice. Plus it wouldn't look nearly as inappropriate as carrying an ereader into the waiting room before meetings.
    Though considering the size, do you guys think it should have a pretty good zoom to be legible?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Curious to know if this was still being worked on. I would love to take some comics with me on my phone!
    yep, still being worked on
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I was about to ask if there's been an update. I've got the rest of Countdown to finish reading (and I really could have used it yesterday during a conference).
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Any chance, now that the PDK is available, that this will get an App Store release? I would love to have it supported through that channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by tedknaz View Post
    Any chance, now that the PDK is available, that this will get an App Store release? I would love to have it supported through that channel.
    yea, that's what I'm planning. I was originally planning java service. With the PDK I'll probably rewrite it for that
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    That's great to hear. Let me throw you some of my money
    I would totally digg a comic ready app!! I have a ton of cbrs, Jason your the man I will fullly donate when that one comes out.
    Patiently waiting for this release
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast