1.    #1  
    Is it possible via a hack or a separate application to provide the ability to transfer files over the Bluetooth protocol.

Was at a bar the other day and was taking pictures for my friend from Spain and she asked me to send them to her phone over Bluetooth, and I was like, ".. Uhh, my phone can't do that, but I could if I still had my Windows Mobile phone "
    I dont think the pre is capable of that YET.

Just wondering why couldn't you just sms them, or email them?
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    ...or upload them to a handy Photobucket account from the Pre's photo gallery app.....
    PEOPLE THATS OBVIOUS THAT HE COULD'VE DONE IT IN EVERY ONE OF THOSE OPTIONS BUT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER TO HAVE THAT BLUETOOTH FILE TRASFER OPTION!! WHEN I USED TO HAVE PALM CENRO I DOWNLOADED AN APP TO DO SO !! AND NOT BEING ABLE TO DO SO ON PREE JUST BLOWS MY HEAD OFF!! THEM TRYING TO BE ALL FANCY ANDS... OHH WELL JAJA .. NUTTIN WE CANDO BUT WAIT OR CREATE THE APP OURSELVES ; D BLEsS...
    PEOPLE THATS OBVIOUS THAT HE COULD'VE DONE IT IN EVERY ONE OF THOSE OPTIONS BUT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER TO HAVE THAT BLUETOOTH FILE TRASFER OPTION!! WHEN I USED TO HAVE PALM CENRO I DOWNLOADED AN APP TO DO SO !! AND NOT BEING ABLE TO DO SO ON PREE JUST BLOWS MY HEAD OFF!! THEM TRYING TO BE ALL FANCY ANDS... OHH WELL JAJA .. NUTTIN WE CANDO BUT WAIT OR CREATE THE APP OURSELVES ; D BLEsS...
    Quote Originally Posted by joemonkey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joemonkey View Post
    Epic fail.

Quote Originally Posted by doitda View Post
    Is it possible via a hack or a separate application to provide the ability to transfer files over the Bluetooth protocol.
    It seems like I read that the webosinternals group is working on replacing the Pre's bluetooth stack with Bluez. That's probably the best [only?] way to add in more services.