1.    #1  
    I was wondering if anyone has been able to successfully isolate (and/or duplicate) just the UpdateDialog function found in Palm's RSS Sample app? I've been trying to include the same functionality in my app & have had problems figuring out what parts of the UpdateDialog I need to include. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    What exactly are you trying to update?
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  3.    #3  
    I'm trying to include the little pop-up dialog that shows the new features of that version. It launches after a new version is installed

edit: here's what I mean. I'm trying to include this functionality within my own app. (just modified the RSS sample app to show you what I mean). This dialog pops up whenever a new version is installed & can list the new features
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eisnerguy1 View Post
    I'm trying to include the little pop-up dialog that shows the new features of that version. It launches after a new version is installed

edit: here's what I mean. I'm trying to include this functionality within my own app. (just modified the RSS sample app to show you what I mean). This dialog pops up whenever a new version is installed & can list the new features
    I can help you with that. Basically all they did was create a cookie parameter that checks if it should be displayed. If the app has never been run then it will popup since and if they have the app and you do an upgrade you just handle it in the cookie load handler. If you need more details PM me and i'll be glad to help out.