1.    #1  
    Remember the game Marble Madness for nintendo? It would be nice if a game like this was made to use tilt as control
    omg that would rule
    this might be difficult to create due to the fact that the frequency of the accelerometer is clocked at 4hz vs iphones 20hz.
    http:/www.codeofdoom.com/wordpress

Five or More for the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi
  4.    #4  
    well that sucks... maybe one day...
    Quote Originally Posted by tont0r View Post
    this might be difficult to create due to the fact that the frequency of the accelerometer is clocked at 4hz vs iphones 20hz.
    en ingles, por favor?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Basically the accelerometer (the tilting sensor thingy) refreshes (sends the tilt data) at a slower rate than the iPhone does, making the iPhone a superior platform for accelerometer based games.
    Although I thought that it could be changed.
    Oh man of all the games that have been created, I would love this the most. That was a VERY fun game!
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
  8.    #8  
    marble madness was amazing.. and difficult. i broke it back out when i was in college and finally beat the whole thing... never could beat the last level in time when i was a kid...
    Classic Amiga game. It would be nice to see on the Pre.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.