1.    #1  
    i Just noticed something, my pre is 'rooted' and i have many homebrew apps installed..i havent tried to access the Palm app 'store' since i did that. I just tried to access it..and nothing. Keeps telling me "You must connect to a network to use this application." and i am connected to a network. I have tried both WiFi and EVDO and it still says the same thing.

Any ideas? Some ideas/theories would be nice
    I connect to it but when I try to DL something I am getting a "Not Enough Memory" error.

I thought the app store used different memory space than the home brew. It seems like my HB apps filled up something.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
  3.    #3  
    well my apps arent enough to fill up anything yet, it just wont connect to the store.

the /var folder has a limit on how much data you can put in it. Im not talking about installing apps from the app store, im talking about connecting to it in general. It wont get past the screen saying sayin i need to be connected to a network
    Quote Originally Posted by xyther4523 View Post
    i Just noticed something, my pre is 'rooted' and i have many homebrew apps installed..i havent tried to access the Palm app 'store' since i did that. I just tried to access it..and nothing. Keeps telling me "You must connect to a network to use this application." and i am connected to a network. I have tried both WiFi and EVDO and it still says the same thing.

Any ideas? Some ideas/theories would be nice
    Have you tried restarting the pre?