Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    EDIT:

**********PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING**********

it was with best intentions when I began offering to help with developing icons for the homebrew scene. I have recently found out some requirements that Palm is requiring for icons for app submission. The major requirement is that they be between 400 & 600 Pixels. A lot of the Icons I've made for some developers so far were never designed to meet this size criteria and contain elements that cannot be re-scaled to this size requirements without significantly deteriorating the quality. I will try and re-make icons as close to the originals in these specifications. I apologize in advance to those developers whose Icon I may not be able to duplicate.

ORIGINAL POST:
    Hey guys I really love the whole homebrew scene and want to do my part to encourage it. If any of you have any requests I'd be more than happy to whip something up for your application. This is something I would do on a voluntary basis and as time allows.

EDIT: I've edited the title of this thread I've received a few requests for custom icons for theme mods. While I would love to be able to fulfill these requests, at this time I'm limiting requests to application icons.

Edited: Samples of work inspired by some of the currently available Checkbook, Habla!, and Switcharoo homebrew applications.

If you would like to make a donation for my time and effort that is greatly appreciated.

[URL="
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/22/2009 at 03:07 AM.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    I could need some icons, right now and bitmaps soon. Could you show us some samples of your artwork?
  3.    #3  
    some more examples

If your application is one of these examples and you want to use the icon I designed by all means feel free!
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/01/2009 at 07:39 PM.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Very nice work. You have the exact style I'm looking for. I'm gonna PM you a little bit later with a proposal.
    Very nice!
    What about for the Web icon we could use..say a IE looking icon a Firefox looking icon?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by xyther4523 View Post
    What about for the Web icon we could use..say a IE looking icon a Firefox looking icon?

Here's a few...
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/02/2009 at 03:40 AM.
    Any chance of an icon for a file manager? It'll be named Internalz if that helps with inspiration all
  9.    #9  
    Kesne's Request
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Any chance of an icon for a file manager? It'll be named Internalz if that helps with inspiration all

Maybe something like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    Maybe something like this?
    Wow, very nice. any chance of something like #1 or #4 but without the arrows?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Wow, very nice. any chance of something like #1 or #4 but without the arrows?
    How about any of these?
    How about something with a little more gore? I was thinking a severed head with headphones, a bloody letter, a door with redrum written in blood even? I am going for a total zombie theme, and try as hard as i can every icon i make looks like doo doo...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    How about something with a little more gore? I was thinking a severed head with headphones, a bloody letter, a door with redrum written in blood even? I am going for a total zombie theme, and try as hard as i can every icon i make looks like doo doo...
    Are you making an application to contribute to the Homebrew section? Right now I'm only taking requests from people that are currently developing or already have an app.
    I need something for a car locator app by gps if possible
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    Are you making an application to contribute to the Homebrew section? Right now I'm only taking requests from people that are currently developing or already have an app.
    woops sorry, i missed that. No application here.....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I love the icons you made for me, and i love your smooth 'touch' to them. Good work!
    I need a deal/money icon for my application. I have been trying to create an icon for it, but I suck at creating icons. Thanks a ton man! This is awesome you're doing this for us!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Great Job, man!!!

I need a few icons in my Formula 1 app. I tell you:

The main app icon (of course)

A few small icons in Palm's icon button style (you know, grayscale ones), as I tell you:

One for Classifications
    One for Drivers (maybe a helmet?)
    One for Constructors (maybe a shield, like Ferrari's one?)
    One for Circuits/Race Calendar
    One for Race Results Grid.

I'll put them on my app as soon as I get those icons, and at last show all the first app screenshots!!!
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    I need a deal/money icon for my application. I have been trying to create an icon for it, but I suck at creating icons. Thanks a ton man! This is awesome you're doing this for us!

Can you elaborate on this a little bit so that I have a better understanding of the app etc?