Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 129
  1.    #101  
    Here's some for somebody with an audio app.... This one wasn't really requested but if you want to use it by all means please do.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/16/2009 at 01:33 PM.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    _______________________________________________
    If You'd like to donate for my time on custom wallpaper and icon requests please use the link below. Donations are appreciated.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7304478
  2. #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    Here's another one. I used your posting of the image as a template and made the keys based on that design but with the Pre's standard layout. Here's a mockup and the zip file with all the individual key icons

    Both of these are awesome, thank you!
  3. #103  
    I'm working on an app that calculates grade percentages. An icon for grading and/or percents would be nice!
  4. #104  
    remix2000, your icons are awesome! Was wondering if you could give MobiOS a shot? I'm currently working on the 2.0 version & the icon that I currently have is kinda sticking out like a sore thumb

    an early preview of MobiOS 2.0

    Thanks
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    I re-created the Pre's keyboard virtually as close to real life as I could get it (complete with wet glossy rubbery look). Every key. Here you go

    I think the Z got left out. It's looking awesome btw
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    I think the Z got left out. It's looking awesome btw


    Found it sorry...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png Z.png (5.2 KB, 126 views)
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/16/2009 at 10:20 PM.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    _______________________________________________
    If You'd like to donate for my time on custom wallpaper and icon requests please use the link below. Donations are appreciated.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7304478
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by eisnerguy1 View Post
    remix2000, your icons are awesome! Was wondering if you could give MobiOS a shot? I'm currently working on the 2.0 version & the icon that I currently have is kinda sticking out like a sore thumb

    an early preview of MobiOS 2.0

    Thanks
    I thought I'd steer clear from all of the Microsoft, AOL, Google, Yahoo temptations here and went with a unique bold icon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/16/2009 at 10:16 PM.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    _______________________________________________
    If You'd like to donate for my time on custom wallpaper and icon requests please use the link below. Donations are appreciated.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7304478
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    I thought I'd steer clear from all of the Microsoft, AOL, Google, Yahoo temptations here and went with a unique bold icon



    THANK YOU!!!
    When I deposit my check from work (hopefully in the next few days, still kinda stuck @ home sick) I'm sending a donation via PayPal. It's the least I can do. It's such an awesome icon

    Oh & here's a new version of the mock-up with the new icon. It really does fit perfectly. Thanks again

    edit: one small last request. Might you have a version of the icon without the cut off of the shadow on the bottom? It just looks a little bit weird on the main page of my app. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by eisnerguy1 View Post



    THANK YOU!!!
    When I deposit my check from work (hopefully in the next few days, still kinda stuck @ home sick) I'm sending a donation via PayPal. It's the least I can do. It's such an awesome icon

    Oh & here's a new version of the mock-up with the new icon. It really does fit perfectly. Thanks again

    edit: one small last request. Might you have a version of the icon without the cut off of the shadow on the bottom? It just looks a little bit weird on the main page of my app. Thanks


    OOOPS sorry.... I must have shifted it downward.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/17/2009 at 10:07 AM.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    _______________________________________________
    If You'd like to donate for my time on custom wallpaper and icon requests please use the link below. Donations are appreciated.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7304478
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    OOOPS sorry.... I must have shifted it downward.
    No problem. Thanks again for this amazing icon

    That larger icon really does fit quite well on the main page of my app

    Attached Images Attached Images
  11. Tibfib's Avatar
    Posts
    345 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #111  
    Could you please make an icon for my app Countdown.


    Here's a pic for an idea. It is similar to the blackout apps but instead your are trying to get all the numbers to 0. Each click decreases it by 1. I'll upload the app once I get developer status.

  12. #112  
    How about icons for a mileage tracker? thx
  13. #113  
    Might I request a prettier icon for my Lights Out game? Your work is very nice and very much appreciated.
  14. Eazy123's Avatar
    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    #114  
    remix2000, what do you use, Illustrator? I'm a designer and would like to make some icons just for fun (I'm not gonna try to Bogart your thread/business), but I was wondering how you save them, what the specifications need to be, etc.
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy123 View Post
    remix2000, what do you use, Illustrator? I'm a designer and would like to make some icons just for fun (I'm not gonna try to Bogart your thread/business), but I was wondering how you save them, what the specifications need to be, etc.
    LoL it's not a business lol. I just want to help the homebrew scene and some people wanted to make a donation for my time. To answer your question I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS2. The icons are done in 100 DPi resolution in RGB Mode at 64X64 Pixels. The larger icon such as the larger MobiOS Icon is 107X107 pixels.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    _______________________________________________
    If You'd like to donate for my time on custom wallpaper and icon requests please use the link below. Donations are appreciated.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7304478
  16.    #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNeff View Post
    I'm working on an app that calculates grade percentages. An icon for grading and/or percents would be nice!
    Here you go. The main focus is a percentage sign as requested
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    _______________________________________________
    If You'd like to donate for my time on custom wallpaper and icon requests please use the link below. Donations are appreciated.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7304478
  17.    #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibfib View Post
    Could you please make an icon for my app Countdown.


    Here's a pic for an idea. It is similar to the blackout apps but instead your are trying to get all the numbers to 0. Each click decreases it by 1. I'll upload the app once I get developer status.


    Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    _______________________________________________
    If You'd like to donate for my time on custom wallpaper and icon requests please use the link below. Donations are appreciated.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7304478
  18.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
    How about icons for a mileage tracker? thx
    Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/18/2009 at 04:18 AM.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    _______________________________________________
    If You'd like to donate for my time on custom wallpaper and icon requests please use the link below. Donations are appreciated.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7304478
  19.    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by enormous View Post
    Might I request a prettier icon for my Lights Out game? Your work is very nice and very much appreciated.
    This one was a toughy.... I'll try to think of another concept but here's one in the meantime.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    _______________________________________________
    If You'd like to donate for my time on custom wallpaper and icon requests please use the link below. Donations are appreciated.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7304478
  20. Tibfib's Avatar
    Posts
    345 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    Here you go
    Sorry to be picky but do you think you could remove the darkening of the top of the 3? I'd rather it be visible.

    Thanks for your work! I will be donating soon!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions