Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
    I took some liberty an played with one of your Icons. Here is what I was thinking of. Do you mind if we use this? I ask cause it was your work that I modified to get this.

Thanks,
    Nah go ahead..... By all means feel free to modify as you please. I saw your post as I was leaving the house this morning for work. I wanted to get this done before I left but was running late. I try to do these in the order I receive them but can only do them in my free time. I do graphic work as a hobby and don't even do it professionally so I don't take offense at you changing anything.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by linwiz311 View Post
    Yeah, definitely. Hey remix2000, do you have a donation link up yet?
    That's a great idea..... I'll set that up when I get home from work.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    TYVM!! I'll probably end up using 1 or 3
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    That's a great idea..... I'll set that up when I get home from work.
    Donation sent!
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by kmax12 View Post
    hey can you make an Icon a BreakOut clone? If you pm your email I can send you the ipk to get a feel for the app

This one was a toughie.... this is the best I could come up with...

UPDATED- Updated with a newer icon option for this one
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/12/2009 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Came up with a better icon for this one
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    I think you've been doing a great job! I'd love to see what you can come up with for my games: Blocked and Dot Game, and an unnamed space-themed tower defense game I've been working on. (I've posted some teaser screenshots for it here if you need some inspiration.)

My only design thought would be, no text.

If you have any will to do more art past icons, send me a PM, I'm always looking for people with artistic skills. (As you can see, my programmer-art doesn't always look the best.)
    Here you go
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/15/2009 at 01:49 AM.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by rmbwebs View Post
    Some kind of geocaching icon? The geocaching colors are probably the most recognizable part of it and are used extensively in other third-party geocaching apps. The circle thing is also noticeable but usually avoided due to groundspeak getting alittle protective of it.
    How about...
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/12/2009 at 12:26 AM.
    Nice job on everything so far; I'm impressed. If you have free time, my next app after Brightness Unlinked is going to be a simple toggle botton that turns on/off vibrate (when the ringer switch is off). That way, people that use the ringer switch to turn the phone on completely silent can hit the toggle button app when they want silent but vibrate (right now you have to go into the ringer settings to change it). I can make icons myself, but I'd rather focus on coding (plus yours are really nice looking). Its just going to be called 'Vibrate Toggle'. I was thinking this (http://www.honeyrunapiaries.com/stor...gle_switch.jpg) kind of switch, from a top view, with some "vibrate" motions on the sides (((!))).

If you have a chance... :-)
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by roar View Post
    Some people complained the icon for my Comics app looks like a comic book instead of comic strips, so if you could make a comic strip(s) or newspaper-comics-page-style icon for the Comics app, that'd be cool.
    This one was a fun one... The one featuring Garfield was just so fun to make I had to blow it up.. lol.
  10.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by zinge View Post
    Nice job on everything so far; I'm impressed. If you have free time, my next app after Brightness Unlinked is going to be a simple toggle botton that turns on/off vibrate (when the ringer switch is off). That way, people that use the ringer switch to turn the phone on completely silent can hit the toggle button app when they want silent but vibrate (right now you have to go into the ringer settings to change it). I can make icons myself, but I'd rather focus on coding (plus yours are really nice looking). Its just going to be called 'Vibrate Toggle'. I was thinking this (http://www.honeyrunapiaries.com/stor...gle_switch.jpg) kind of switch, from a top view, with some "vibrate" motions on the sides (((!))).

If you have a chance... :-)

Is this what you had in mind? ?
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/06/2009 at 05:12 AM.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    you have very nice work
    Quote Originally Posted by roar View Post
    Some people complained the icon for my Comics app looks like a comic book instead of comic strips, so if you could make a comic strip(s) or newspaper-comics-page-style icon for the Comics app, that'd be cool.

Remix2000 sorry for stealing your show...i know you are the guy "callin the shots round here"..but i was one of the guys that complained about the comic app icon, so i just wanted to contribute and give you guys the icon i made that i use for the comic app.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Remix, Love the notification icon and the location icons on Page 3. I was wondering if you could combine two of the location icons

#2 as the base (maybe a bit smaller to fit) and then the Push Pin from the last one coming out of the US somehwere and up into the blank space.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Would it be possible to do an icon for my LOLBox application? The icon I am currently using is just part of an icon set and is pretty generic...

Thanks
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  15.    #75  
    Hey everybody I'm taking an extended weekend out of town and won't be able to do any icons until Tuesday. Thank you!
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/06/2009 at 02:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    Great work Remix, I need an icon for the Geocache Locator App in the homebrew section.

Think you can help me out!?

Thanks again
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by mfive View Post
    Great work Remix, I need an icon for the Geocache Locator App in the homebrew section.

Think you can help me out!?

Thanks again
    There's quite a few already on this page for this app.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    holy geez. Completely missed them. You rock!!!
    Hey, I would really love some help/assistance/guidance creating levels for my Labyrinth marble game. If you have any spare time, and could offer at least some pointers let me know.

Great work BTW!
    Hey remix I am looking for an icon for PreSketch and if you feel froggy jazz up the PrePackage icon.

Great work man keep it up. Very Much appreciated.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast