Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    I'm down with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
    It's not my app, but I wonder what the icon:

25367d1249364629-taking-icon-design-requests-fireworks-fun-2

Would look like with white text. I feel like the all colored text is a bit much. Even kinda of hard to read. Ultimately I don't guess it's up to me, but that would be my choice for a fireworks Icon. And yes I do have the app installed I'm a big time fireworks nut!
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    I'm down with that.

I tried it with white text but the result ended up looking like a big white blob...
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Oh okay, that's fine
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    I've got My Notification and My Location as my Apps. I'm actually kind of fond of the My Notification Icon, but if you can think of something better I'd love to see it. And My Location is an app designed to send gps coordinates and links to the other programs or copy/paste where ever you want. Anything you can come up with be great.

I was thinking of a globe and push pin for My Location, but then I saw the satellite on the car one and liked that.

Here's my the first of a few different takes on My Notification... one more batch to come... Then I tackle My Location
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
  5.    #45  
    I've got My Notification and My Location as my Apps. I'm actually kind of fond of the My Notification Icon, but if you can think of something better I'd love to see it. And My Location is an app designed to send gps coordinates and links to the other programs or copy/paste where ever you want. Anything you can come up with be great.

I was thinking of a globe and push pin for My Location, but then I saw the satellite on the car one and liked that.
    Second batch for My Notification..... Next I tackle My Location
  6.    #46  

My Location!
    I think you've been doing a great job! I'd love to see what you can come up with for my games: Blocked and Dot Game, and an unnamed space-themed tower defense game I've been working on. (I've posted some teaser screenshots for it here if you need some inspiration.)

My only design thought would be, no text.

If you have any will to do more art past icons, send me a PM, I'm always looking for people with artistic skills. (As you can see, my programmer-art doesn't always look the best.)
  8.    #48  
    Could you make an icon for my upcoming RSS app, my Pong app and my TicTacToe app?
    Thanks!
    Here's RSS....
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/05/2009 at 03:55 AM.
    You have quite a talent! I'll let you know when my little (though unworthy) app is getting closer to being finished.
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    Here's RSS....
    and here's pong... I left these heavily pixelated out of nostalgia and a throwback to the old Atari style. I also included a very modern one based on the Palm Logo but.... "pong".
  11.    #51  
    Could you make an icon for my upcoming RSS app, my Pong app and my TicTacToe app?
    Thanks!
    TicTacToe
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Some kind of geocaching icon? The geocaching colors are probably the most recognizable part of it and are used extensively in other third-party geocaching apps. The circle thing is also noticeable but usually avoided due to groundspeak getting alittle protective of it.
    Some people complained the icon for my Comics app looks like a comic book instead of comic strips, so if you could make a comic strip(s) or newspaper-comics-page-style icon for the Comics app, that'd be cool.
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by fmxbrando View Post
    Any inspiration left for a small physics app (no name yet) or an app to measure lateral g forces in cars?
    Here you go
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by stickywhipit View Post
    please post an icon for the Simple Bible app. thanks so much!
    Here you go
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/05/2009 at 10:28 PM.
    Here you go
    Could you try centering the bible and just putting a nice round yellow glow behind it?

Thanks,
    Last edited by frankos72; 08/05/2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: ettiquette
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    and here's pong... I left these heavily pixelated out of nostalgia and a throwback to the old Atari style. I also included a very modern one based on the Palm Logo but.... "pong".
    Thanks, very nice
    It's good to see the Pre community coming together to help one another.
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    It's good to see the Pre community coming together to help one another.
    Yeah, definitely. Hey remix2000, do you have a donation link up yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
    Could you try centering the bible and just putting a nice round yellow glow behind it?

Thanks,
    I took some liberty an played with one of your Icons. Here is what I was thinking of. Do you mind if we use this? I ask cause it was your work that I modified to get this.

Thanks,
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast