1.    #1  
    Moved to homebrew section thread can be deleted.
    Last edited by mt3ck; 08/01/2009 at 10:13 PM.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Cool
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Cool I was using an iPhone web app...well using is a stretch, I had it for when I needed it, but it was a pain to use.

I'm more a micro brew guy, so all the more reason I need a guide to help me select a wine.

downloaded but not tested yet, I'll give feedback when I give it a whirl.
  4.    #4  
    Awesome guys I'm glad its helpful
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Great idea. Is there anyway you can format it so the info is better integrated into the app and provides a more seemless experience. Also you have to doubclick the column to read the results, could that be preformated. Are you planning on providing searches on multiple sites? Last, when you hit the search button there should be some feedback to what is happening- retrieving reviews, searching etc.

Hope to see you develop this further
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Glad to see you're working on this. I was about to say something about the API, which looks relatively simple and free to use, when I read your first post more carefully. One small tweak you could make, would be to make the search button have a changed state on click. Right now, I'm not sure if it actually registered my click, and since it takes a minute for the page to come into view, it lead me to click a few times (and keep refreshing the page) so, maybe graying it out, and saying "searching" ?

Just a thought. Really nice to have this. Thanks.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by atom00 View Post
    Great idea. Is there anyway you can format it so the info is better integrated into the app and provides a more seemless experience. Also you have to doubclick the column to read the results, could that be preformated. Are you planning on providing searches on multiple sites? Last, when you hit the search button there should be some feedback to what is happening- retrieving reviews, searching etc.

Hope to see you develop this further
    Thats the plan =) The reason i choose snooth was they had an api people could use was not able to find that from other wine sites but if you are aware of some please let me know would be happy to try and implement a few different sites

Quote Originally Posted by Khidr View Post
    Glad to see you're working on this. I was about to say something about the API, which looks relatively simple and free to use, when I read your first post more carefully. One small tweak you could make, would be to make the search button have a changed state on click. Right now, I'm not sure if it actually registered my click, and since it takes a minute for the page to come into view, it lead me to click a few times (and keep refreshing the page) so, maybe graying it out, and saying "searching" ?

Just a thought. Really nice to have this. Thanks.
    Def need to make that change.. i know ive cought myself saying did i even tab the search..