1.    #1  
    Fun addicting java script dice game, would make it myself if I had the slightest clue what to do lol. If someone could look in to it that it would be great. Thanks
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    definitely gonna have to 2nd this one
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Farkle would be great!
    Have you tried Zilch Lite in the official App catalog... almost identical (although slightly different)
    I also want to add a +1 for this app - I've tried Zilch - but its just not the same - last I tried it, I dont think you can pick the dice you want to hold and ones you want to toss.. Think it kinda scores and does it for you automatically which is no fun... Also the Lite version doesn't support multiple players which is what I'm looking for.. one where i can have a table of friends and we can pass the phone around like we were rolling real dice and it would keep the score for us..

So thats what I'm looking for!

- D2G
    I also want to add a +1 for this app - I've tried Zilch - but its just not the same - last I tried it, I dont think you can pick the dice you want to hold and ones you want to toss.. Think it kinda scores and does it for you automatically which is no fun... Also the Lite version doesn't support multiple players which is what I'm looking for.. one where i can have a table of friends and we can pass the phone around like we were rolling real dice and it would keep the score for us..

So thats what I'm looking for!

- D2G
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    It'll work when we get flash sometime this month.
    Farkle was my Centro go-to game while waiting for meals with my family at a restaurant. I hope someone comes out with a nice one soon!
    I'm planning to start working on a proper Farkle soon (something like what d2globalinc described), having been prompted in my Five Dice thread. By soon, I mean probably start coding in January and have an early prototype before February, depending on how many concepts I can re-use from Five Dice.
    Thanks Zelmo looking forward to it!