Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Hey all,

I think two or a nice combo app would be a audio recorder and call recorder. I know quite a few people that like to use audio memos rather then text, but I would like it to do podcasting (audioboo style) on the go. Record and email it to the blog for automatic posting from the Pre would rock. Now with a program like this would it be that tough to capture a phone conversation as well? I know my way around Linux/BSD but unfortunately I'm no developer so I don't know the pain of WebOS and the dev set. I wonder if an external mic in the headphone jack would be possible to...

Thanks,
    DerekJD
    call recorder = want
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Voice memo would be grand. And be copy it to ringtones if you want...
    If you want the call recorder app that would have to include some rooting. You will have to edit the dialer app to fit the app's needs.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I want, No I NEED a call recorder. letting everyone know that I would pay for one
    yeah, I have to agree, I would love an app that could do audio and call recording... I'd be happy to donate as well. anyone willing to undertake such a project, if it's possible?
    Really need a call recorder. Tired of making calls on skype so they can be recorded.
    SDK still doesn't support using the microphone. Maybe in the next version.
    Is this available now with Web OS 2.0?

I am using my loyal Centro, and I will be for a long time until Palm releases the access to the mic and phone.

Incredible that a phone 5 years old can do things that this allegedly better phones can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgiver View Post
    Is this available now with Web OS 2.0?

I am using my loyal Centro, and I will be for a long time until Palm releases the access to the mic and phone.

Incredible that a phone 5 years old can do things that this allegedly better phones can't.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Any updates since then?