Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Just a function that I love on all touchscreen phones, the small vibration for acknowledging a touch or tap/ click. Just something I would love to see made. Anyone else believe so?
    yes. My instink had it and that along with vvm was one of the only things I liked about it.
    Concur. This would be a plus.
    That would be sweet
    I would imagine haptic feedback was left out due to battery usage. It will be interesting to see how much it would effect just that.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    unless the part of luna system manager that handles this is in binary you'd think it'd be easy. just find the spot that calls the ripple animation and replace/add on the instruction to vibrate. has anyone that's done some hacking come across this?
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I had this on my Touch Pro and have really missed it since I got my pre. It really helps to let you know that you have clicked the screen.
    How does one look at the all the codes on the pre?
    I would also like to request a slight vibration when you get to the end of a list like the Instink does.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    The sci calc has the toucj vibrate ask that guy he know how I bet
  11. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Confused here.... Not knocking the vibe idea at all, but does it really help you know that you touched the screen? Can't you jut feel it when you touch the screen anyway?

xtn
    I thought the little image that shows up around where you touched was a good replacement to the normal vibration on some phones...

Makes it better IMO.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    I thought the little image that shows up around where you touched was a good replacement to the normal vibration on some phones...

Makes it better IMO.
    this can be done on the pre. another user on this forum has accomplished this with a little explosion. i also have it on my pre, but instead of it being an animated explosion, the pic jus shows up. i just made a video of mods/hacks and other things that i have done to my pre.
    will be posting up vid soon

ps......low res quality. sucks but it'll do until i get a new camera

Last edited by lamboh; 08/09/2009 at 12:09 AM.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post
    this can be done on the pre. Another user on this forum has accomplished this with a little explosion. I also have it on my pre, but instead of it being an animated explosion, the pic jus shows up. I just made a video of mods/hacks and other things that i have done to my pre.
    Will be posting up vid soon

ps......low res quality. Sucks but it'll do until i get a new camera

your link is no good!!
    The Wams
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WAMS View Post
    your link is no good!!
    sorry about that....here you go.