1.    #1  
    I would like.. no no.. LOVE to be able to add my PalmOS web's bookmarks to my Xmarks act. This way I can see what I have bookmarked on my PC with Firefox and the Xmarks plug in. Maybe just auto sync in the background or be a separate program that I can launch them from.

I could then also add a bookmark on the PC into a folder, like mobile links, and them see it on the Pre.

This would also be a bookmark backup program by its nature.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Please provide an app for the Palm Pre.

XMarks monitors this site. Please voice your support there or at the XMarks site.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Already posted there, would love an app but just on the web app, needs to remember your password like other sites.
    may i second this request?

the xmarks website is not working well with my Palm Pre lately.
    YES!! Love me some Xmarks. Never leave home without it, Adblock Plus, & Flashblock. Best 3 things to ever happen to web browsing.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    +1
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    still waiting for this app...
    I've been using Xmarks on my pre since launch. Simply use the webbased Xmarks service to display your bookmarks and create a shortcut to that page on your pre.

Though I'd still love an Xmarks app myself.
    Yup, while viewing the bookmarks on random [mobile] computers is the time that Xmarks makes me happiest.... the seamless integration, so that all I have to do is bookmark a page for it to show up in my Xmarks is the killer feature that makes it what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I would like.. no no.. LOVE to be able to add my PalmOS web's bookmarks to my Xmarks act. This way I can see what I have bookmarked on my PC with Firefox and the Xmarks plug in. Maybe just auto sync in the background or be a separate program that I can launch them from.

I could then also add a bookmark on the PC into a folder, like mobile links, and them see it on the Pre.

This would also be a bookmark backup program by its nature.
    WebOS does not support bookmark folders. Check out the xMarks bookmarks from their iphone interface. Xmarks Mobile

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I wonder if the My Xmarks for iphone can be easily ported to webos?
    Please!! I'd pay a a few bucks for this no questions asked!!!
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Go Here and Submit your request as well!!

Please provide an app for the Palm Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by CletusAZ View Post
    I wonder if the My Xmarks for iphone can be easily ported to webos?
    Please!! I'd pay a a few bucks for this no questions asked!!!
    You do realize that they have to port it. It can't be just anybody because it is closed source.

Also, realize that they still have two hurdles to get thru:

- they have to create a webOS-esque User Interface
    - they have to wait for the official capability for PDK apps to go catalog (VERY limited right now, should be allowed around end of May)
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup