1.    #1  
    I don't think I have seen this anywhere and I could not find anything with a google search. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to take a screenshot in the emulator.

Also, if I take a snapshot inside of virtualbox, where does it save that snapshot. Basically I just want to take a screenshot of things I have been doing. I know it's possible I just am having the hardest time figuring it out. Thanks for anyone's help in advance.
    Here's what I do: open up another window, that's not fullscreened, move it to the side so that the emulator is still visible on your screen. Make sure the OTHER window is active (and not the emulator), i.e. click on that other window anywhere, then just hit Prnt Scrn on your computer. Open up paint, paste it in. And you can cut the image to only show the emulator screen.

I know it's a work around, but I haven't been able to duplicate the screen shot shortcut on the emulator. I am inclined to believe it's not a feature of the emulator. Also, you can't just hit Prnt Scrn on your computer when the emulator is active, something about key bindings with Virtual Box or whatnot, not too sure.

Hope this helped!
    try Screen Hunter, they have a free version.

i use snag-it at work, but it costs $$
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by stickywhipit View Post
    try Screen Hunter, they have a free version.

i use snag-it at work, but it costs $$
    Screen Hunter works. Thanks. I just thought it would be easier than this. Guess not.