Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Is this feasible on the Pre? I know on the iPhone they have mivtones which accomplishes this. I hope this can be replicated on the pre.
    Ditto...would be a great feature...especially if we could RECORD OUR OWN VIDEO AS WELL (hint to anyone who can make this happen!)
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    I'd like to have this on Pre too!
    A wish about this was posted some time ago. I immediately seconded it. Can't find the thread, though.
    Anyways, the idea was shortly shot down in the next post, like something about "even music ringtones are overkill". Rrright... Feel a bit sad for the guy, really.
    I'd like to have a video clip for a videotone from my favourite movie (whatever that would be each day). And, of course, sometimes a video recorded by yourself would be fun, too.
    It's fairly simple to do, but the functionality it would use would forever leave it in homebrew status.
    I planned on working it after I finished up my app catalog apps.
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds
    That would be a great feature.
    Just for fun, i'd like to see this. Not a "desperately need now" but if i saw it available, i would download it =].
    patch us up doctor

Quote Originally Posted by pimpmypre View Post
    It's fairly simple to do, but the functionality it would use would forever leave it in homebrew status.
    I planned on working it after I finished up my app catalog apps.
    I remember I had that on my Sanyo MM7500
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I'm glad yall brought this thread back, I thought I had put a bad idea out due to no responses on my post. I still will donate to help with the progress and that's for bringn post back to life