Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a program that will remove the security lock required on my phone by my company to use EAS. There was a program like this for Windows Mobile 6 which I can send to anyone who wants to look at it. Basically I don't mind putting in a password like every 12 hours or every 24 hours but every freaking 3 mins (when the backlight dims) is freaking unnecessary. So if anyone can help me with this program I will donate $10 to the cause. Thanks in advance.
    yeah? do you have internal OWA for email as well? I haven't ran into any issues with mail.company.com/owa/ or https.mail.company.com/exchange/
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Onlock????? Or do they mean "un"lock
    The Wams
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I have OWA access mail.thecompany.com

OnLock is the name of the program found it on XDA
    I'd bet it's possible with a mod to the Pre's files, and not a separate app. That being said, I wouldn't know where to start.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Ok I'm getting really annoyed by this $15. C'mon guys someone on here has to know how to do this.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Please help!!!!!!!!!
    Someone posted this at least a week ago... do I get your $15 now?

Patch WebOS Bypassing Lock Screen - WebOS Internals
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Someone posted this at least a week ago... do I get your $15 now?

Patch WebOS Bypassing Lock Screen - WebOS Internals
    The OP wants something that allows them to not have to unlock their Outlook Web Access every time the display gets dim, not unlocking the phone.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    The OP wants something that allows them to not have to unlock their Outlook Web Access every time the display gets dim, not unlocking the phone.
    From what I understand, unlocking the phone and unlocking Outlook Web Access are the same thing. For some companies, the security policy is that their Exchange will force you to lock the entire phone after a certain timeout so that any company data on the device can't be used by others. On the Pre, that timeout is as soon as the screen goes off. In other words, there's no specific Outlook PIN entry screen, just the device PIN. Anyway, regardless, the person who posted that guide is also talking about unlocking the device because of their Exchange policy, so I'd say it'll do exactly what the OP wants.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    NO THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT. JHoff80 $15 is yours if you can compile into a tidy little program that I can install on my Pre. Paypal willing and able.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    nevermind guess it has to be "rooted" or whatever the popular term is now. Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll give you $5 as a finders fee
    Ha, don't worry about the $5, just glad you found something that helps your issue.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Shoot only works for Simple Pin