Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm sorry I'm a bit late to the party. Just wanted to inform you about the andronos open source third party controller. This is my second post, so I'm not able to post links yet, but it's on github.

Also, in the digital experts forum on sonos.com, there's a thread called developer's diary where a user called Majik explains the basics behind upnp and writing a controller from scratch.

If you know the IP adress of your zone, it's actually quite easy sending basic commands like play, pause and so on...
    Last edited by TeddyBones; 08/22/2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: forgot something :P
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Is there no longer any interest from webOS community for a Sonos controller app?
    I've just bought a Sonos Play:3 system and a webOS controller will be the cherry on top of the cake.
    Is there no longer any interest from webOS community for a Sonos controller app?
    I've just bought a Sonos Play:3 system and a webOS controller will be the cherry on top of the cake.
    A simple controller that can play/pause, track skip, etc. is probably the most you can expect to see on webOS unless Sonos decides to make one. A full controller would just be too difficult to do without help from Sonos to be worth the effort to a developer.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    --------------------
    Apps for webOS
    http://www.angrygoatapps.com
    Twitter: angrygoatapps
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12