Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hmmm, not sure. I always install either via the SDK, or Eclipse.

I'll try and take a look at it. I may have done something wrong when I packaged it, though browsing through it doesn't seem to have anything pop out at me....
    If I have time this weekend, I'll try making this fake app. It shouldn't be very hard to do since it really doesn't have to do all that much.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Ebag,

I was able to install your app via WOSQI. (Could not get it to install with FileCoaster for some reason.

Hey!! It's works! Thanks.

I have a couple of feature requests.
    Is there any way to delay the phone ring for 30 or 60 seconds. This gives the user time to activate the program and put the phone away before it rings.

Any way to initiate the "fake call" without having to open the phone? Perhaps by moving the ringer mute switch on/off two times?

Thanks again.
    There's another alternative in the App Catalog now, for $0.99. Haven't tried it myself since I don't need this feature but you might want to check it out.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    There's another alternative in the App Catalog now, for $0.99. Haven't tried it myself since I don't need this feature but you might want to check it out.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I'll check it out.
    Hey Jhoff,

Which app is that?
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    we want somthing for free...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    any updates on one of these? I have a friend that has an app like this for his Iphone . It also will direct you through a fake conversation as well.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12