1.    #1  
    the checkbook app in the homebrew section is wonderful, my question is would there be a way to develop an app that uses microsoft money data that can be uploaded to my computer when needed?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    i second this. i use ms money all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckoman518 View Post
    the checkbook app in the homebrew section is wonderful, my question is would there be a way to develop an app that uses microsoft money data that can be uploaded to my computer when needed?
    Welcome to the year 2000 - you should be using Free Personal Finance Software, Online Money Management, Budget Planner and Financial Planning | Mint.com or some other online form of money management. Don't tie yourself down to one computer that houses all your financial data! Plus, with the Pre, you can acess the online site for Mint!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    sold on mint. There is an iphone app for mint, there seems to be no mobile site. Maybe someone can figure out a way to build a good web app for mint.com????
    Mint.com is cool. A web app or Mint-created mobile site would be good.
    The only thing that sucks about Mint.com is the lack of cash flow projection like MS Money has. This is the one thing that has kept me tied to to MS Money program. It would be awesome if someone else could use this. I have tried Rudder.com, but it just doesn't have the projection/forecasting piece figured out yet.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slivkjs View Post
    Welcome to the year 2000 - you should be using Free Personal Finance Software, Online Money Management, Budget Planner and Financial Planning | Mint.com or some other online form of money management. Don't tie yourself down to one computer that houses all your financial data! Plus, with the Pre, you can acess the online site for Mint!
    i like mint, but dont want to have log on to the web every time i need to input a transaction. If there was a mint app or quicken online app, I would be sold.