1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I've got a few fixed-width divs (defined in my .css as 300px) on a scene and I want to scroll through them horizontally. I'm having a hard time getting horizontal scrolling to work properly since the scene automatically squeezes my "fixed width" divs down, so that everything fits on the page. What do I have to do in order to keep my divs at a fixed width? My current code is below.
    Code:
    <div id="scrollerContainer">
    	<div id="list_container" x-mojo-element="Scroller">
    		<div id="scrolling_contents">
    			<div class="item">1</div>
    			<div class="item">2</div>
    			<div class="item">3</div>
    		</div>
    	</div>	
    </div>
    Code:
    #scrollerContainer {
    	margin: 0px auto;
    	width: 320px;
    	height: 452px;
    	border: 1px solid #999;
    }

#list_container {
    	width: 320px;
    	height: 452px;
    	-webkit-user-drag: none;
    }

.item {
    	width: 106px;
    	height: 252px;
    	display: inline;
    }
    Last edited by germboy; 07/28/2009 at 08:48 AM. Reason: edited some details
  2.    #2  
    For clarification, I'm simply trying to add a horizontal scrolling area much like the App Catalog has. I also noticed this in the XboxLiveFriends app. Any ideas?
  3.    #3  
    Anybody? Surely I'm overlooking something simple.
    I don't have access to the code for the friends list app from work. But when I get home I'll post a better example.

(Without looking at how I actually implemented it) I would say this might fix it:
    Code:
    #scrolling_contents { width: 600px; }
    And you didn't post it, but I would assume you've got the setupWidget() code using mode: 'horizontal' in the attributes.
  5.    #5  
    Oh my gosh ... thank you! That did it! I knew it was something super simple. I can't believe I wasted so much time on that. If you're ever on the east coast, i'm buying you a drink.