1.    #1  
    is there anyways to get a stat tracker app on the pre... the live stat tracker app from yahoo fantasy football? sure would be amazing for football season.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppy785 View Post
    is there anyways to get a stat tracker app on the pre... the live stat tracker app from yahoo fantasy football? sure would be amazing for football season.
    I second this... It would def come in handy for tracking my teams while I am at the skins games.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppy785 View Post
    There is a site that you can use that acts as a stat tracker.

since I cannot post a link, google live stat tracker.

You manually put in your team and every night tracks your players and their stats. You can even customize which stats it looks up.

It may not be an app, but it gets the job done.
    oops....Didn't realize you meant Fantasy football. Possibly with the NFL app you could punch in your fantasy team and what not??
  5.    #5  
    yeah i think the other suggestions would work... its just it would be custom tailored your leagues rules and also most free ones are play by play live stat trackers... i'd pay 10$ for a working live yahoo stat tracker app without question.
  6.    #6  
    not a lot of fantasy football players on these boards?
    I am all for this as well.. Would save a lot of time!!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    yeah this would be awesome. hopefully, somebody comes up with something.
    Would have switched to NFL app if I would have known Yahoo Stattracker was going to be as bad as it was.