Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    After updating to 1.1, I reapplied the d2global fixes from the all in one script. Now when I go into messaging, I can no longer open any of the conversations. I touch them, but they do not open. Any ideas? Any way to force 1.1 to reinstall itself to correct this? I ran the script to undo the forwarding of texts, but that didn't seem to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaihawk View Post
    After updating to 1.1, I reapplied the d2global fixes from the all in one script. Now when I go into messaging, I can no longer open any of the conversations. I touch them, but they do not open. Any ideas? Any way to force 1.1 to reinstall itself to correct this? I ran the script to undo the forwarding of texts, but that didn't seem to work.
    d2global himself has an "all 1.1.0 fixes in one thread" thread in this section somewhere, and he included in that thread how to roll-back his fixes for your exact problem. It shouldn't be that far off the first or second page.

ETA: Here ya go: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...-0-howtos.html how to fix your problem, and then how to reenable all his fixes. Also, don't use that all-in-one script until the guy who wrote it gets it updated to 1.1.0, it's still on 1.0.4.