Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No mfives program is still useful. GoTo cannot do that yet. It does not go to the same page when you hit near. Too bad we cannot tell the web browser to launch GoTo and import the loc files if we click on them. I really hope we can assign programs to launch.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    There's a lot I didn't do... I could have it pull in just the coordinates from that page into a scrollable list you could click... I still may. I have tons of ideas but don't know anything about geocaching, so I'm hoping the users can direct me...
    On my centro, I could download the different caches to my PC. From there I could convert it to a PDB file and sync. It would transfer all the notes, descriptions and logs. When you sync them they would all be there nice and neat in a list. You could then sort the list by different fields. Closest, found and other stuff.

I would like to see something that would at least bring some of the info over to the directional app. The coords only would be great. But if the hints and descriptions would be copied too... OOHH my!!!

These geocaching apps need to streamline the process. The app needs to be able to get the info from the geocaching site. If you could get the app to talk with the site. Then we would be in business....
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mfive View Post
    There's a lot I didn't do... I could have it pull in just the coordinates from that page into a scrollable list you could click... I still may. I have tons of ideas but don't know anything about geocaching, so I'm hoping the users can direct me...
    That's where I am stuck. I can't figure out how to get a hold of the page source
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12