Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks, read lots of posts, this one worked!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    OK I've spent a full day trying to execute numerous posts with the standard results. Palm not found. novacomd, etc. etc. I'm sure I could spend another 2 days gaining little ground. Is there anyone here who be so kind as to let me call them for a quick walkthrough? Thanks in advance, Seth
    Quote Originally Posted by ret2961 View Post
    Did it all, installed properly, but I still get the ERROR; NO DEVICE FOUND...

Thanks!
    i got the same problem !! i run windows xp
    1. First off, you'll need to download the WebOSDoctor recovery rom (or if you're using v1.1 of my WebOS Quick Install, you'll already have this file).
    Link Not Working !!
    Last edited by z3r0; 10/15/2009 at 06:23 PM.
    me too
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0 View Post
    Link Not Working !!
    This isn't working for me, either.

I cannot get anything to happen when I have filecoaster highlighted and click on install.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0 View Post
    Link Not Working !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antj2000 View Post
    me too
    Quote Originally Posted by mzuch View Post
    This isn't working for me, either.
    The instructions are old. Here are the current Sprint and Bell links:

http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/p121r...0ewwsprint.jar

http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/p121r...0ewwbellmo.jar
    i get no device found also please help
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Thank you to both PreCentral and Jason. This thread was the missing piece for my device not found!
    Thank you so much! PreCentral totally makes my sprint upgrade worth it (not that I regretted it) and you helped make that 10 x's better!!!!!!!
    I'm running Windows 7 64 bit Enterprise.
    Thanks again CAS ESQ, for the updated link! Downloaded the webosdoctorp100ewwsprint file now, couldn't do much without it. Extracted the x64 bit Novacom, opened the file w/ Orca, but didn't see the line I was supposed to delete. Thinking that maybe this version of Novacom might have been updated, I just went ahead and ran the webOSquickinstall without changing anything, and boom! Worked perfectly. So I guess you don't need Orca anymore?
    Last edited by RichTheNoun; 10/22/2009 at 05:31 AM. Reason: can't quote with links in it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I'll PM you about this to keep this thread clean of WebOS Quick Install issues

EDIT:
    FYI, apparrently this method of Novacom installtion worked for a friend who couldn't get novacom installed on his 32bit vista computer
    ever since I ran the most recent OS update, I can't get any of these programs to see my phone. does anyone have any workaround for this? thanks!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    will these downloads IE... Nova com, quick install etc work on windows xp? Im having a heck of a time doing it. I have followed all steps to the (T) and still nothing, i go to Quick install and go to Options to download Nova com and nothing downloads, I downloaded Nova com Manuely and poof NOTHING. I have installed- webos Quick install, java, webos doctor, orca, Nova com I did the upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart. Now what do I do please HELP
    Worked for me.
    Last edited by jtorres; 10/25/2009 at 01:05 PM.
    "Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"
    WebOS Quick Install is not recognizing my Pre with my recently updated Desktop OS Windows 7. Is there a simple method to fix this problem/issue?
    I have the latest Novacom, WebOS Quickinstall jar ver.2.82 and Java 1.6 installed.
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ret2961 View Post
    Did it all, installed properly, but I still get the ERROR; NO DEVICE FOUND...

Thanks!
    It was working great, I install Windows 7 full version, can not find device.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTheNoun View Post
    I'm running Windows 7 64 bit Enterprise.
    Thanks again CAS ESQ, for the updated link! Downloaded the webosdoctorp100ewwsprint file now, couldn't do much without it. Extracted the x64 bit Novacom, opened the file w/ Orca, but didn't see the line I was supposed to delete. Thinking that maybe this version of Novacom might have been updated, I just went ahead and ran the webOSquickinstall without changing anything, and boom! Worked perfectly. So I guess you don't need Orca anymore?

+1 for this

Running Win7/32 bit(x86)

Unpacked most recent webosdoctorp100ewwsprint with Winrar
    open resources folder
    double click NovacomInstaller_x86
    it installs the novacom driver without further steps.

Wha-la.....system sees the Pre
    Yes - got it working on Windows 7. Nice - thanks for the instructions.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    need some help when i get to step 5 and right click on novacom installer i dont see an edit with orca option any help? ok scrap that i got it to work it looks like do i have to keep orca on my computer or can i uninstall it
    I DONT HAVE WINDOWS 7. I DONT GET THIS **** AT ALL
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast