Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    GREAT tutorial.

Fixed my issue.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Thank you so much! I can now install homebrewed apps on Vista 64-bit!!!!
    i can't get the app to work. the only thing I see is how to get to dev mode? wherer is it
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Awesome! Worked great!
    i still got an error no device found
    Thanks for the help! That was the trick.
    I doesn't give me the option to "edit with orca" Just edit.
    I'm with you NShave....I am not getting that option either
    If you don't want to edit the msi file yourself, you can just download the fixed msi package here:

http://www.crowza.com/Palm%20SDK.msi

I hope that helps someone!
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nshave8881 View Post
    I doesn't give me the option to "edit with orca" Just edit.
    Then I suggest rebooting your computer or reinstalling Orca. Alternatively, you can go into the StartMenu, launch Orca, Then go File->Open... and choose the msi

Quote Originally Posted by Crowza View Post
    If you don't want to edit the msi file yourself, you can just download the fixed msi package here:
    http://www.crowza.com/Palm%20SDK.msi
    I hope that helps someone!
    Looks like that's the SDK. This thread is dealing with Novacom, not the SDK, just fyi.
    I'm lost =(
    laymans terms same issue no device found and tried all suggestions
    trouble with the novacom and i go to device manager and it staes that the novamcom lynux? im lost...
    Quote Originally Posted by brancleveland View Post
    I am also getting the same problem
    Same issue here.
    I figured it out...
    It's still not working. I opened up orca, and edited the file and novacom installed, but its still not finding my phone. i'll try from the very beginning again, but if anyone can help i'd appreciate it.

Oh yeah got it this time finally after two days.lol Dumb me. Restarted the computer and it worked right away. WOOT. Downloading apps right now.
    Last edited by Nshave8881; 08/07/2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: just tried again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ret2961 View Post
    Did it all, installed properly, but I still get the ERROR; NO DEVICE FOUND...

Thanks!
    I have got the program installed, and have yet to load one thing. ERROR; No Device found. What am I doing wrong. I even deleted everything, and followed the instructions word for word.
    what is the msi
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmin View Post
    I have got the program installed, and have yet to load one thing. ERROR; No Device found. What am I doing wrong. I even deleted everything, and followed the instructions word for word.
    Again, let's keep WebOSQuickInstall issues out of this Novacom how-to thread. For this issue, please see my Troubleshooting post.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurlyman View Post
    what is the msi
    The MSI is the installer file we're working with. See post #1
    i got the same thing on my how did you get it fix call me at 504-905-4642 to let me know thanks darryl hill
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast