1.    #1  
    Precentral Admins ... pretty please?

Have them listed by category, and add a rating system. Shouldn't be too hard to do. Honestly I'd do it myself but I don't know if my hosting plan could support the bandwidth that would probably be required...
    Quote Originally Posted by xcomputerman View Post
    Precentral Admins ... pretty please?

Have them listed by category, and add a rating system. Shouldn't be too hard to do. Honestly I'd do it myself but I don't know if my hosting plan could support the bandwidth that would probably be required...
    Go to the HomeBrew forums, the list is there.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunlibra View Post
    Go to the HomeBrew forums, the list is there.
    I know the list is there.... but it's just a long list of app names. It would be much easier if there was a searchable app catalog with a listing for each app (submitted by the authors). Each listing would have a description, download links, screenshots and a rating that would instantly help users decipher the quality of the app. The current system was great while we still had just a couple dozen applications, but at the rate at which new apps are appearing it's becoming near unusable.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I agree. At the rate homebrew is moving, the forum is quickly going to be unmanageable.

A catalog which sorts by various common categories, supplamented by the forum for discussion, would allow for a much easier experience in managing new and old apps.