1.    #1  
    My old HTC Mogul gave me the option to receive calls or not when connected, and I always liked being able to receive calls/txts. Does anyone have a similar want and/or know how to do this?
    Not yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    I believe this changes the device id and whatnot so it will work with itunes. Meaning... would this ever be possible on the pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisharrison View Post
    I believe this changes the device id and whatnot so it will work with itunes. Meaning... would this ever be possible on the pre?
    Its a Sprint thing not the Pre. Sprint doesn't allow this. I'm pretty sure theres no work around in the Pre I believe its built into Sprints system so not going to happen till 4g. If then!
    Forgive my ignorance.

How is this a sprint thing?
    I answered a phone call just last night when transferring a 1gb file to my pre, I have also used the call/voice while tethering my pre to my laptop via usb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesmith_fromchat View Post
    I answered a phone call just last night when transferring a 1gb file to my pre, I have also used the call/voice while tethering my pre to my laptop via usb.
    What mode did you select when you plugged in the usb cable?

And what interface did you use to copy files to it?

I know it wasn't in usb drive mode, and I'm almost certain it wasn't sync mode.
    You could easily select just charge and then transfer to the device via novacom.

Or are you saying that you somehow hacked your phone to allow calling while in usb drive or sync mode?