View Poll Results: Is PrePackage (based on v0.9.6 or greater) App Catalog Worthy?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 52.38%
  • Maybe With A Little Work

10 47.62%
  • No

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    What do you guys think, is PrePackage (based on v0.9.6) worthy of the App Catalog? Place your vote and then leave your opinion on what you think.
    I tested this app. It sent me fake notifications all day non stop. I think it drained my battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by erasef301 View Post
    I tested this app. It sent me fake notifications all day non stop. I think it drained my battery.
    It did me too! I like it but it still need a little refining.

Good work so far
    When I was tracking my PS3 coming back from a Sony exchange center it kept giving me a notification for every move it made (like 14 or so) every time it checked for updates. It would be better if it only notified me of movements and changes that I hadn't already checked. I understand you need to have it check for updates every x amount of time increments but it would be amazing if it would just push you a notification when a change happened.

Other than that, I knew that my PS3 arrived in my office not because I actually saw it but because your app notified me and I went to look for it. That was neat. Refine it and it will definitely be worthy.