Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    A TON of work done to the browser code. I can see why they claim it's "Faster" now...
  2.    #22  
    Looks like they added a "Copy All" feature to the contacts. Open a specific contact, select drop down menu, select edit, then "copy all". It copies the info to the clipboard.
  3.    #23  
    Looks like they might be making a model without WiFi. They are putting a lot of code to check for WiFi and to tell you if your device doesn't have it.
  4.    #24  
    Sprint Nav (Telenav) updated to 2.1.0.18.
    Awesome man, keep these up. Im loving these changelog's.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  6.    #26  
    Another new contact feature is the "Add Contact Reminder". Open a contact from the list then open the Contacts menu. You will see "Add Contact Reminder".

You can type anything in here you want. The blurb from Palm about this is:

"Be reminded of something the next time you email, message or speak with this contact using your phone."

Pretty slick.
    Quote Originally Posted by decibel View Post
    Another new contact feature is the "Add Contact Reminder". Open a contact from the list then open the Contacts menu. You will see "Add Contact Reminder".

"Be reminded of something the next time you email, message or speak with this contact using your phone."

Pretty slick.
    Yep. This was mentioned on the precentral.net post and also in their release. Everything else you are digging out was unknown to me and a lot of people. Keep it up! Great work!
    Looks like they added a "Copy All" feature to the contacts. Open a specific contact, select drop down menu, select edit, then "copy all". It copies the info to the clipboard.
    Nice Feature and very useful for me Thank You.
    Looks like they might be making a model without WiFi. They are putting a lot of code to check for WiFi and to tell you if your device doesn't have it.
    Probably EOS/Pixie which is reported to not have WiFi.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Text Edit Auto-replace Additions: (Yes, this is it)

ill|I'll
    r|are
    yinz|you
    yous|you
    I know we all write "I'll" more often than "ill", but it still doesn't make sense to me to have an actual word auto-corrected to another. Why can't they use "il", like it was on the treo's? Added bonus, type 2 letters to get 4 characters, instead of three (and have to hit backspace every time you actually want to write "ill")!

Looks like I'll have to go into the dictionary and change it like I did when I first rooted my phone...

Pretty slick.
    This was already a feature. I used it weeks ago. I'm sure they updated it somehow.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12