Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I also think it'd be great to have these mods down using quilt. Especially since there have not been a lot of update to the git repos and i have no idea if they even work anymore.. Would be great to have someone who is so quick to fix stuff be on there and also for someone to write in the comments of the git repo what is 1.1 certified
    Quote Originally Posted by decibel View Post
    This is why I wanted to talk with D2G.
    Oh, well good then. I guess I just wasn't sure what kind of development you meant in your post, but glad we're all in agreement here.
    thanks. have been waiting to update to 1.1 til i saw a how to on fwd text. I use text fwd 2-5 times a day for work....
    SCK Manager
    I just changed the wiki to reflect the fix to work with amazon over 3g in 1.1.0

Amazon Over EVDO WIKI
    MatterOfFactJack
    great job here man; i don't want to quilt patch my phone, i don't feel like the process is worth it in the end. I do however appreciate these simple patches that you provide and then the overall restore patch; absolutely perfect in terms of what I've been looking for. keep it up, you've got an avid fan.
    Your patches were very easily to install, I really appreciate them. Have you looked at the mod for showing attachments in email?
    Fix Email Attachments - WebOS Internals Everytime I run it I get a zip not found error.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I log in as root but cannot paste to novaterm window. It gives me the options 'copy, paste, copy & paste' but no matter which one I select, nothing happens. Thanks for any help.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    On some of the codes, "COMPLETE" is spelled "COMPELTE" Is that correct or mis spelling?
    Thanks
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by 321contak View Post
    On some of the codes, "COMPLETE" is spelled "COMPELTE" Is that correct or mis spelling?
    Thanks
    This my code? :P - cuz if it is - its probably just a typo.. and I don't have time to spell check

- D2G
    Quote Originally Posted by wardbro View Post
    I log in as root but cannot paste to novaterm window. It gives me the options 'copy, paste, copy & paste' but no matter which one I select, nothing happens. Thanks for any help.
    Novaterm will not let you paste into the screen.
    can anyone find a way to have landscape mode to the pdf viewer.. i tried the way shown in other sites, but no luck!!! there was a simple way
  12. Von
    I cannot seem to get the txt/email forwarding to work, or adding timestamps to every text msg. I was able to add/remove pages in my launcher..

When I enter the code into my rooted pre for the forwarding and timestamps, it goes through but fails to reboot..
    thanks a lot...! very easy...! are you working on anything else....?
    can you post a "HOW TO" for this:

Patch webOS Show Actual Battery Percentage - WebOS Internals

I tried copying what's there but it messed up my battery display it would never charge to 100% and it was constantly hot because of this. had to use webos doctor. But I really want to be able to see my % without having to tap on the battery. Is there something wrong with the code in that page???
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    indeed very excellent and easy way to apply patches.. thanks man
    Hey everyone for some strange reason when i get to root@castle and try to paste the command it wont paste what gives?
  17. Von
    Do you think you can make it so we can lock text messages, so they do not get auto deleted?
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    What happened to web os internals page!? DID PALM ASK FOR IT TO BE SHUT DOWN?
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    What happened to web os internals page!? DID PALM ASK FOR IT TO BE SHUT DOWN?
    x2...i was going to access Linux on my cousin's pre...but the site is down...did anybody save the instructions
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    YA, i HAVE THEM ON A WORD DOC. I HAVE SEVERAL CODES ON ONE SHHET I CAN SENT TO YOU.
    1. Instal the SDK according to the directions from Palm.2. Put your phone into developer mode (from the home screen, type 'upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart', open the Developer Mode app and put the phone into developer mode. It will prompt you to restart).3. Connect your phone to the computer using your USB cable. Select "Charge Only" on the Pre4. Go to (I'm assuming you're on Windows here) Start -> Run and type 'cmd' (without the quotes) and hit enter.5. Once you're in the command prompt, type 'novacom -t open tty://' (again, without the quotes).6. You'll see a prompt root@castle:/# ←[J which means you're in! Type whatever commands you want (but be careful! very easy to hose your Pre when you're logged in as root!)That is how you access linux (formerly called rooting the pre) on your Pre. Yes, it really is that easy.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast