Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Anyone know how to check within a script whether I am currently in roam only mode? I have a script set up to switch to roam-only when it detects i'm on my home wifi network, but right now it just keeps re-enabling roam only each time it checks. I'd like for it to check, and if it sees i'm on my home wifi, enable roam only, but only if it isn't already on roam only. Otherwise, it takes the phone offline and back online every time it performs the check.
    Does anyone know how to do this hack step-by-step (for dummies) using WebOS Quick Install ver. 2.x? I would be most grateful since as a salesman, I desperately need it!
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    To the OP or Dev that made this magic happen:

Can you possibly put this into the Pre's menu right next to WiFi? (Where you would turn WiFi on and off from card view)

That would make things soooo much easier. As it is, I guess I'm an ***** but it took me about 10 minutes to find where to change this setting once I had the patch installed... Open the Phone app, then left-menu, then Preferences.
    work for version web OS 1.3.1?
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    Actually, there's now a patch that does exactly that - put the "Roam Only" option right in the Pre's menu. I have it installed and love it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123