Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Okay, so I'm getting tired posting this in my existing topics where nobody will read this, so here, a list of my upcoming apps for the Palm Pre.

• Fireworks Fun - A simple little app that creates fireworks on your pre screen. Released, v0.1.2 Beta
    • Music Quiz - Hear a small bit of a song, get it correct and get points. Coming Early August
    • PrePeg - All the fun of a Peg Jump game now on your pre. Coming Early August
    • BoxBreak - A fun and original game Coming Early to Mid August
    • MySync - Sync your MySpace friends to your pre. Release expected around mid to late august

I'll keep this list updated with the latest goodies.

Anybody have app suggestions?
    Last edited by kesne; 07/24/2009 at 07:20 PM.
    these might be a bit complicated but how about:

VNC app
    Terminal app
    Music quiz game
    File Browser

and I highly doubt this is possible with the current sdk, but how about a Categories app that makes an app to contain other apps. (EX. Games, Utilities, System, etc)
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Hmm, I'll look into the Music Quiz. As to the categories app, it would only be able to make a launcher app. I could make a universal app but only for my apps or apps that give me source code.
    bluetooth keyboard support
    Quote Originally Posted by kesne View Post
    Okay, so I'm getting tired posting this in my existing topics where nobody will read this, so here, a list of my upcoming apps for the Palm Pre.

• Fireworks Fun - A simple little app that creates fireworks on your pre screen. Set to release July 24
    • PrePeg - All the fun of a Peg Jump game now on your pre. Coming Early August
    • BoxBreak - A fun and original game Coming Early to Mid August
    • MySync - Sync your MySpace friends to your pre. Release expected around mid to late august

I'll keep this list updated with the latest goodies.

Anybody have app suggestions?
    Do you know how to make an app that can play real radio, like mms windows palyer that most stations seem to use. seems like web os only plays mp3 streams or something like that. No pandora for me, I like live radio.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Do you know how to make an app that can play real radio, like mms windows palyer that most stations seem to use. seems like web os only plays mp3 streams or something like that. No pandora for me, I like live radio.
    I'll look into it, that's a pretty good idea.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I tried to start making an app for this, but ended up giving up due to not being able to figure out some basic things (such as how to store custom groups defined by the user). It would be extremely useful to me as well as others, I'm sure:

An app that allows the creation of custom groups of contacts, then allows the user to send a sms message to the created group. Basically a group text messaging app
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    That's also a good idea, thanks
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Added Music quiz and updated for new app releases.