Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Overwrote Google Voice hack (using a custom number to send call through Google Voice)
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Overwrote Google Voice hack (using a custom number to send call through Google Voice) and camera shutter noise.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I'm having trouble with my notification app. I can no longer change my txt ringer. Everytime I try to change it it goes back to what I had before after I closed the app.

Does anyone else have a problem?????
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    This is slightly of topic, but I was looking through /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-systemui/app/controllers/bar-assistant.jsjsjs $to$ $change$ $my$ $carrier$ $string$ $again$, $and$ $the$ $code$ $appears$ $to$ $now$ $be$ $ready$ $for$ $gsm$ $phones$. $It$'$s$ $way$ $longer$ $than$ $it$ $was$ $before$, $and$ $it$'$s$ $now$ $full$ $of$ $code$ $to$ $set$ $things$ $differently$ $if$ $it$'$s$ $a$ $gsm$ $phone$ $instead$ $of$ $CMDA$. $Looks$ $like$ $the$ $GSM$ $Pre$ $won$'$t$ $be$ $hiding$ $too$ $much$ $longer$!
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor09 View Post
    I'm having trouble with my notification app. I can no longer change my txt ringer. Everytime I try to change it it goes back to what I had before after I closed the app.

Does anyone else have a problem?????
    i had it as well. apparently someone was able to manually fix it:

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post1778121
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    anybody figure out how to get the pdf viewer mod working again? THANKS
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234