Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Colored background for all-day events in month view needs to be redone as well.

It's going to be such a pain in the *** to redo all of them again, I'm trying to wait and see if I can do without them, but I have a feeling I can't.
    Twee won't launch but my other homebrews work fine...I'll try re-installing...
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    I'm not home yet but want these hacks again, what is the link all the scripts? Much appreciated so I can do again when I get home from work...
    I did it manually I didnt use any scripts.
    Some of my sideloaded homebrews are showing up in the Software List (Device Info>More Info or List Apps from the Launcher Menu) as Pre-Installed Software and I can't uninstall them...Twee included. What to do?
    Music player bookmarks got clobbered.
    Will wait for others to test whether existing patches will restore the features or whether the patch needs to be forward ported to 1.1.
    anyone test my tether and see if it still works?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    my tether still works...

state for call, add remove pages, and email in landscape don't
    d2 just released a new state for call fix...look it up
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Colored background for all-day events in month view needs to be redone as well.

It's going to be such a pain in the *** to redo all of them again, I'm trying to wait and see if I can do without them, but I have a feeling I can't.
    Jhoff80, how were you able to do that ? I want that option bad...
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    d2globalinc hacks:

If you do one of the two.. it will make your texts no longer work, period (disabling doesn't do jack)...
    1. Enabling Forwarding
    2. Enable Time Stamps..

I have officially jacked up my pre I can't send texts or anything.

Any one have a fix? I hate to hard reset my pre.
    Let me get this straight if I enabled timestamps on all text messages and/or forwarding by clicking a text and I update to 1.1, the text messaging app will not work at all!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Jhoff80, how were you able to do that ? I want that option bad...
    Show allday events in calendar month view - WebOS Internals
    Quote Originally Posted by jefe00 View Post
    Let me get this straight if I enabled timestamps on all text messages and/or forwarding by clicking a text and I update to 1.1, the text messaging app will not work at all!?
    if you read any of the earlier posts, you would find that if you update your fine.
    if once you update you try and re enable time stamps and or forwarding then you won't be able to use your text messaging app at all
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtemple33 View Post
    if you read any of the earlier posts, you would find that if you update your fine.
    if once you update you try and re enable time stamps and or forwarding then you won't be able to use your text messaging app at all
    I read the entire thread. However, thank you for pointing that out.
    My xboxlivefriends app is working
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    e-mail in landscape works just fine
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    pdf viewer mod doesn't work anymore and when i went back into the file to change it back there are quite a bit of extra code
    Another hack needing to be redone... turning off the noise for DTMF tones when dialing using the touch screen.
    changing the carrier text has also been overwritten. i tried re-editing the file, but they moved things around and i was unable to find what i needed to change
    i need them to turn down the sound when you lose a call... i swear i feel like i'm gonna go deaf everytime that happens. especially with the included earbuds
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    ok it seems the code for the pdf viewer works fine just got to move it around to fit back in but when switching between landscape and portrait it doesn't save the page and goes back to the first page even though the page number is correct ie. if i'm on page 40 and i go into landscape it'll show the picture of page 1 but the page number says 40
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast