Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by d2globalinc; 07/24/2009 at 05:38 AM.
    thanks for the care and support!

I am dowloading and installing now, I will post if there are any problems.
    they all seem to be gone. i am going to try re patching them.
    so all hacks are gone after updating?
    definitely major problems. after using the menu based script to try and reinstall i can no longer open up any messaging conversations.
    the call duration and location do work though.
    as well as the email rotation.
    oh wtf, after i read this, I canceled my download....

can somoene confirm hacks STILL work or no?
    i need help. i installed the 1.1 update. i checked my messages to see if the emoticons had taken place. they had and the messaging app worked. i used your menu based script to install everything and test which worked. everything except the messaging based adjustments worked. and now even after going back disabling and rebooting my messaging app still does not work :/ ....
    i disabled and rebooted twice just to be safe too

ideas?
    The SMS timestamp is gone. As well as SMS forwarding.

BTW, you didn't have to cancel the download. When it is done downloading, it won't install until you give it the OK.
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    oh wtf, after i read this, I canceled my download....

can somoene confirm hacks STILL work or no?
    Downloaded and installed 1.1. Looks like D2's hacks are removed as no txt forward, email rotation, time stamp etc......
    Do not try and reinstall them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inline325i View Post
    Downloaded and installed 1.1. Looks like D2's hacks are removed as no txt forward, email rotation, time stamp etc......
    thanks, I will wait this one out

Will wait for the hacks to come back before updating
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtemple33 View Post
    i need help. i installed the 1.1 update. i checked my messages to see if the emoticons had taken place. they had and the messaging app worked. i used your menu based script to install everything and test which worked. everything except the messaging based adjustments worked. and now even after going back disabling and rebooting my messaging app still does not work :/ ....
    i disabled and rebooted twice just to be safe too

ideas?
    did you get this fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    did you get this fixed?
    no... i have no idea what to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtemple33 View Post
    no... i have no idea what to do
    if all fails, you should run a reset

not sure master reset or partial reset...either one
    im doing a partial reset. but i dont think either one will adjust the changes that the menu based script does. i think it only resets your downloaded application information
    these are my results:

1. the added pagers to the launcher are there....but i am no longer able to add/delete launcher pages

2. the call log hack is still working

3. chat log hack displaying time/date not working

4. e-mail rotation no longer working

Can I just run the scripts again or do they have to be updated?
    do not run the scripts again! it will ruin your messaging app!
    doing a partial restore did not in any way help, except cause me the pains of now having to reinstall everything!
  19.    #19  
    I will update the main post of this thread to show any errors and updates associated with my HOWTO's.. I've still got root access after the 1.1 update - and now I'm going to go through each of them and see what has changed. So please DO NOT use the HowTO's if you have updated to 1.1 until I have CERTIFIED that the HOWTO/TWEAK is working with 1.1.0!!

As for the menu-based application, I've not kept up on developments recently, so I'm unsure what the status is with that one. I'm going to revise my original HOWTO's as I go through them to CERTIFY them for 1.1.0 - So the devs of the menu-based application can use what I find to update the menu-based application if they want!

Thanks!

-D2G
    Quote Originally Posted by d2globalinc View Post
    I will update the main post of this thread to show any errors and updates associated with my HOWTO's.. I've still got root access after the 1.1 update - and now I'm going to go through each of them and see what has changed. So please DO NOT use the HowTO's if you have updated to 1.1 until I have CERTIFIED that the HOWTO/TWEAK is working with 1.1.0!!

As for the menu-based application, I've not kept up on developments recently, so I'm unsure what the status is with that one. I'm going to revise my original HOWTO's as I go through them to CERTIFY them for 1.1.0 - So the devs of the menu-based application can use what I find to update the menu-based application if they want!

Thanks!

-D2G

do you think you can help me with any info on how to completely get rid of whatever scripts to fix my messaging app?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast