Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    PREVIOUS HOWTO NOW CERTIFIED FOR v1.1.0!

CERTIFIED - HOWTO - Enable Call Duration Display in Call Log

There was some changes needed to this HOWTO.

- I changed the backup filename to reflect the version of WebOS this HOWTO is now certified.

Use the original HOWTO link above in this post to get the latest version!

Happy Hacking and Enjoy!

- D2G
  2.    #42  

CERTIFIED - HOWTO - Always enable E-mail app rotation w/ landscape view

- I changed the backup filename to reflect the version of WebOS this HOWTO is now certified.

Happy Hacking and Enjoy!

- D2G
  3.    #43  

CERTIFIED - HOWTO - Enable text and e-mail message forwarding.

Happy Hacking and Enjoy!

- D2G
  4.    #44  

CERTIFIED - HOWTO - Enable time-stamp shown on outgoing and incoming messages in chatview.

Happy Hacking and Enjoy!

- D2G
  5.    #45  

CERTIFIED - HOWTO - Enable Add / Remove Pages For Applications.

Happy Hacking and Enjoy!

- D2G
    Way to priorities the hacks well done thanks for digging through the code all over again for all us. perhaps look into making an easy roam only script. I think they found the new lines i havent read the thread to closely ROAM ONLY I just got the new update havent played with it yet. Also be nice if you looked into the amazon music store downloading via 3g mod and the time duration for sleep timer mod adding both a 15sec interval and a 1hr (always on) AMAZON OVER 3G SLEEP TIMER
    Last edited by jack87; 07/24/2009 at 04:08 AM.
    MatterOfFactJack
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    Way to priorities the hacks well done thanks for digging through the code all over again for all us. perhaps look into making an easy roam only script. I think they found the new lines i havent read the thread to closely ROAM ONLY I just got the new update havent played with it yet. Also be nice if you looked into the amazon music store downloading via 3g mod and the time duration for sleep timer mod adding both a 15sec interval and a 1hr (always on) AMAZON OVER 3G SLEEP TIMER
    I actually already have this ROAM ONLY script complete - I just have to do the HOWTO here in the forums. I will be posting this one and one more here real soon, they will link from this message for easy access and show they work with 1.1.0 -

Thanks!

- D2G
    how about the carrier string ????
    Quote Originally Posted by d2globalinc View Post
    I actually already have this ROAM ONLY script complete - I just have to do the HOWTO here in the forums. I will be posting this one and one more here real soon, they will link from this message for easy access and show they work with 1.1.0 -

Thanks!

- D2G
    Perhaps change the name of this thread to list of D2G HOWTOs Certified for 1.1.0
    Thanks again D2G if i come across any other simple and useful mods that can be scripted i will give you a heads up.

Oh and probably get some sleep after posting roaming figure out amazon and sleep timer another time.
    MatterOfFactJack
    another good one would be character counter

There is also a pdf in landscape view mod i cant seem to find the instructions for that one anymore with the wiki moving making it hard.

also one for mCraig for enabling the personals categorys

unhide dev-mode would be handy
    Last edited by jack87; 07/24/2009 at 05:27 AM.
    MatterOfFactJack
    I'm up for the character counter mod as well.

and to go along nicely with the timestamps in SMS, could we see an easy script to disable the "bars" in chats that say "Yesterday at 6:00pm". I did this mod from a seperate thread (pre 1.1 update) and it worked nicely, still posted a bar when you have chats come in from SMS and IMs but not every few minutes during chats from the same service like the default.
    Reference http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1741543
    Thanks!
    Last edited by hmagoo; 07/24/2009 at 05:35 AM.
  12.    #52  
    I've started a new thread for all my 1.1.0 updates, howto's, etc. We will keep everything under this one for 1.1.0

http://discussion.treocentral.com/we...-0-howtos.html

Thanks!

- D2G
    Quote Originally Posted by hmagoo View Post
    I'm up for the character counter mod as well.

and to go along nicely with the timestamps in SMS, could we see an easy script to disable the "bars" in chats that say "Yesterday at 6:00pm". I did this mod from a seperate thread (pre 1.1 update) and it worked nicely, still posted a bar when you have chats come in from SMS and IMs but not every few minutes during chats from the same service like the default.
    Reference http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1741543
    Thanks!
    maybe a better reference would be from post 46 to 53.
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1741348
    MatterOfFactJack
    WORKS Thanks D2G
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Thank you so much for your easy to follow instructions!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!
    Last edited by andyckr; 08/03/2009 at 01:04 AM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123