Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55
  1. #21  
    jtemple, i belive there is a REMOVE (put back to original) mod...have you tried that?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtemple33 View Post
    do you think you can help me with any info on how to completely get rid of whatever scripts to fix my messaging app?
    Yes! - I'll post an update for you shortly.

    -D2G
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    jtemple, i belive there is a REMOVE (put back to original) mod...have you tried that?
    yes i have.

    and d2global. thanks im try what i can now, but nothing seems to be working
  4. #24  
    Thanks for your share..................
  5. #25  
    Is anyone having reset issues? My phone will not stop resetting now. Can someone please help?
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by nuerosis19 View Post
    Is anyone having reset issues? My phone will not stop resetting now. Can someone please help?
    Not having any reset issues, but I've seen this when files have been modified incorrectly. If you have run the original howto's on a 1.1.0 device chances are you have replaced the 1.1.0 updates to certain apps with the 1.0.x backup copies which are not compatible with 1.1.0.. I will be making a HOWTO here shorlty to assist people who have done this by restoring the 1.1.0 original files, then I'll be updating ALL of my HOWTO's with enhancments to enable them and make sure this wont happen again on a future update.. The HOWTO's themselves will check to make sure the version is correct before updating anything, and will make backups based on the version of WebOS installed.

    Thanks,

    - D2G
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by d2globalinc View Post
    Not having any reset issues, but I've seen this when files have been modified incorrectly. If you have run the original howto's on a 1.1.0 device chances are you have replaced the 1.1.0 updates to certain apps with the 1.0.x backup copies which are not compatible with 1.1.0.. I will be making a HOWTO here shorlty to assist people who have done this by restoring the 1.1.0 original files, then I'll be updating ALL of my HOWTO's with enhancments to enable them and make sure this wont happen again on a future update.. The HOWTO's themselves will check to make sure the version is correct before updating anything, and will make backups based on the version of WebOS installed.

    Thanks,

    - D2G
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting all your how to's back on..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

    Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  8. #28  
    Unfortunately I haven't even gotten to that point. As soon as I ran the update, the phone reset like normal. Only it will not stop. Once it boots to the WebOS screen it resets.
  9. #29  
    Hey D2 I'm really worried,

    I added the decibel program and applied all the hacks before any of this was posted. I went out to eat and got a text.. i tried to enter the text via notification.. didnt work, Tried to enter the persons chat log via the text app, didnt work. it blinks when I goto click the person.

    I tried to disable these, didnt work.. Please tell me theres a fix? Or am I pretty much screwed?

    Thanks D2 I appreciate your help btw.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    Hey D2 I'm really worried,

    I added the decibel program and applied all the hacks before any of this was posted. I went out to eat and got a text.. i tried to enter the text via notification.. didnt work, Tried to enter the persons chat log via the text app, didnt work. it blinks when I goto click the person.

    I tried to disable these, didnt work.. Please tell me theres a fix? Or am I pretty much screwed?

    Thanks D2 I appreciate your help btw.
    im in the exact same boat
  11.    #31  
    Fixes coming soon - working on it right now until its ready - I'm comparing a few of our Pre's around here to see which files of my howto's were modified by the 1.1.0 update and will put those up on a server so others can reinstall them (1.1.0) versions, then move foward with the revised howto's when they are ready for 1.1.0.

    - D2G
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by d2globalinc View Post
    Fixes coming soon - working on it right now until its ready - I'm comparing a few of our Pre's around here to see which files of my howto's were modified by the 1.1.0 update and will put those up on a server so others can reinstall them (1.1.0) versions, then move foward with the revised howto's when they are ready for 1.1.0.

    - D2G
    Thanks D2G... Also, will you be putting a tutorial for all the people who used decibel's program and didn't do the hacks alone?

    I appreciate it and thanks for the hard work! If you have a donation page, please let me know. Thanks!
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    Thanks D2G...
    I appreciate it and thanks for the hard work! If you have a donation page, please let me know. Thanks!

    ditto!!!
    Vis
  14. WAMS's Avatar
    Posts
    115 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by d2globalinc View Post
    not having any reset issues, but i've seen this when files have been modified incorrectly. If you have run the original howto's on a 1.1.0 device chances are you have replaced the 1.1.0 updates to certain apps with the 1.0.x backup copies which are not compatible with 1.1.0.. I will be making a howto here shorlty to assist people who have done this by restoring the 1.1.0 original files, then i'll be updating all of my howto's with enhancments to enable them and make sure this wont happen again on a future update.. The howto's themselves will check to make sure the version is correct before updating anything, and will make backups based on the version of webos installed.

    Thanks,

    - d2g
    at the same time can you fix the forwarding text to allow you to still listen to audio files.... Like a double tap or something
    The Wams
  15. Webby_s's Avatar
    Posts
    279 Posts
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    #35  
    Let the guy work!!! hahaha

    You're doing a great job d2globanlinc
  16.    #36  
    I just updated the the root post in this thread! There is a brief howto that will restore your v1.1.0 files to their defaults. This will fix the issues people are having if they ran through the HOWTO's after updating to 1.1.0 or if they used the menu-driven system put out by the other developers. This will restore ALL files that are used by my howto's to their original 1.1.0 versions.

    Hope that gets some of you back to a good phone - and I'll start work on updating my original HowTO's now that this is out of the way.. I'll update the root post of this thread as I crank them out -

    Thanks!

    -D2G
  17. #37  
    woohoo. works. thanks a lot unfortunately at first i panicked and did a reset on my phone, not too big of a deal though...
  18. DNic's Avatar
    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    #38  
    Look forward to the updates, thanks!
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by d2globalinc View Post
    I just updated the the root post in this thread! There is a brief howto that will restore your v1.1.0 files to their defaults. This will fix the issues people are having if they ran through the HOWTO's after updating to 1.1.0 or if they used the menu-driven system put out by the other developers. This will restore ALL files that are used by my howto's to their original 1.1.0 versions.

    Hope that gets some of you back to a good phone - and I'll start work on updating my original HowTO's now that this is out of the way.. I'll update the root post of this thread as I crank them out -

    Thanks!

    -D2G
    Thanks D2G I appreciate the Help Doing it now
  20.    #40  
    PREVIOUS HOWTO NOW CERTIFIED FOR v1.1.0!

    - HOWTO - Show STATE location of U.S. numbers for Incoming and Outgoing Calls (and log)

    There was some changes needed to this HOWTO.

    - I changed the backup filename to reflect the version of WebOS this HOWTO is now certified.

    - /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/controllers/calllog-assistant.jsjsjs $no$ $longer$ $has$ $the$ &$quot$;$entry$.$label$&$quot$; $variable$, $instead$ $it$ $is$ $now$ &$quot$;$item$.$label$&$quot$;

    Use the original HOWTO link above in this post to get the latest version!

    Happy Hacking and Enjoy!

    - D2G
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions