Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    ok so who's startin the thread, "when is the next update?" ?
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Hmmm, it looks like it's actually going to try to pull the update over EVDO. That should get interesting. Where's my microUSB cable...
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Downloading. .....
    downloading now nice birthday present for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kertong View Post
    * Resolves an issue preventing media sync from working with latest version of iTunes (8.2.1).

The cat and mouse game has officially begun.
    I love cheese. Mighty Mouse.
    It's not the life you lead but
    the style in which you live it.
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    mine was poking on EVDO so i hopped on WFi and its bout done.
    Wow...87MB of MEH!
    Besides the exchange fix and itunes there really isn't much here.
    all information is available here:
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skaeight View Post
    Holy crap, this is going to get ugly:

Resolves an issue preventing media sync from working with latest version of iTunes (8.2.1).
    Hilarious!
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    emoticons back!!!!
    Downloading s-l-o-w-l-y. This is a GREAT day! Fixed my slider and got an update. Woot!
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaer57 View Post
    Attached is the screenshot. Looks like it's real this time!
    That's what I get.... I go to make the kid's dinner come back and 1.1 is available... kinda like being at a restaurant, go to the bathroom and back in time for your food...

I prey it has what we're all looking for!
    Via the palm facebook page

“Pre” and “business” just got a lot friendlier! Today we released Palm webOS 1.1, which brings several additions to our support for Exchange ActiveSync (EAS), including remote wipe, PIN/password requirements, inactivity timeout, improved certificate handling, and more. You can find more details about how Palm webOS fits into your business environment here.

In addition to these treats for business users, Version 1.1 also includes a few other goodies for everyone -- like support for emoticons in the messaging app, and the ability to set “person reminders” in the contacts app (next time you get a message or phone call from that person, a message pops up showing you a reminder to ask them about their vacation in Maui -- cool, huh?). Oh, and one more thing: Palm webOS 1.1 re-enables Palm media sync. That’s right -- you once again can have seamless access to your music, photos and videos from the current version of iTunes (8.2.1).

For a list of the new features of Palm webOS 1.1, take a look at the release notes at www.palm.com/webos-pre-sprint-en.

By the way, all these updates are delivered automatically to your Pre wirelessly. Over-the-air updateslet you automatically get new webOS features and security updates -- all you have to do is tap to accept.

John Traynor

VP,Business Products
    Sprint Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    I don't give a flying **** about Itunes sync working!! However much or little time spent working on that, should've been spent working on something, anything, else. Rubenstein should learn to use different software to sync his music!!
    I don't use iTunes, I'll never use iTunes, and I couldn't care less if iTunes sync is working. But, my golly, I just LOVE IT that they're poking Apple in the eye like this.

LOVE IT!!!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    awesome, thanks for the post.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    just started download.
    Good lord, 87 MB! About 40% downloaded. Go Pre go!
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    installing.....watching the ol palm screen.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast