1.    #1  
    If you look at my images, you will see what I mean. There are plenty of random pixels at the edges of the list row, which looks terrible.

For example, compare my image to Habla! which has a very clean text input inside of a list. Why is my list so ugly and not have the correct pixels transparent?

Is it due to the fact I am using the old leaked emulator (current official one does not work on Windows 7 or my Vista installation)?

Sorry I had to edit out the "Login to ----". I can't disclose what that is yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    If you look at my images, you will see what I mean. There are plenty of random pixels at the edges of the list row, which looks terrible.

For example, compare my image to Habla! which has a very clean text input inside of a list. Why is my list so ugly and not have the correct pixels transparent?

Is it due to the fact I am using the old leaked emulator (current official one does not work on Windows 7 or my Vista installation)?

Sorry I had to edit out the "Login to ----". I can't disclose what that is yet.
    I have the official SDK running on Vista 32bit and 64bit, soIdon'thinkyouaredoingitright.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    As for your problem, send it to your device and take a screen cap and see if you see the same issue. That will rule out any emulator discrepancies.
  4.    #4  
    Heh, I don't have a Pre yet :P

I guess I will wait for the official emulator or my Pre, then I will start complaining again if it still doesn't work.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    Heh, I don't have a Pre yet :P

I guess I will wait for the official emulator or my Pre, then I will start complaining again if it still doesn't work.
    The official Emulator is out now and works just fine what isn't working for you?