1.    #1  
    I can't be the only one who has these apps in my house! I know both exist the iPhone world and was just wondering if anyone knew of plans to get them on the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by abem3 View Post
    I can't be the only one who has these apps in my house! I know both exist the iPhone world and was just wondering if anyone knew of plans to get them on the Pre?
    One is coming... Boxee Remote for Palm Pre (WebOS) - boxee :: forum
    I wrote this, it's really clunky and doesn't do a lot of what the regular boxee remote does, but it works for my purposes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    cool! a neat idea would be several pages you can swipe left and right to so that the buttons wouldn't have to be smaller
    I'm thinking about writing one as a way to learn how to play around with Mojo.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by czarphanguye View Post
    One is coming... Boxee Remote for Palm Pre (WebOS) - boxee :: forum
    Woo Hoo!!
    I am currently in the process of developing a SqueezeBox remote. I will be posting up a version by the end of the weekend I hope with basic functionality. It will show what is currently playing with cover art and allow you to skip forward and backwards in the playlist and also pause/play. It will also show the playlist but not allow modifying it. The next features planned are to allow jumping to another song in the playlist and then add support for the music library and pandora to be able to select songs/albums to play or add to the playlist. You can find some screenshots of it so far at on Flickr. I am unable to post a link here but my username on flickr is adesjardin so you should be able to find them.
    Has anyone seen a similar thing for windows mobile??
    Quote Originally Posted by rgoulding View Post
    Has anyone seen a similar thing for windows mobile??
    Hello everybody.

Yes there is something like it for WM.
    (I cannot yet post links, so go google: slimcontrol logitech )

The current version is able to control many of SqueezeCenter's features.
    And it's for free.

Currently, the following screen resolutions are supported:
    240x320
    480x640

In a week or so, there will be an update supporting 240x400 and 400x240.
    Also, a lot of additional features have been added, such as:

Album covers and SqueezeCenter icons in the music browser
    Music services, favorites, music folder, ...

Cheers,
    Sebastian
    @adesjardin - Your SqueezeRemote looks awesome, any update on it's progress? Can I help you test it out?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Yes, I'm also curious about the status? Especially now wth Squeezecenter 7.4 being released.
    Last edited by spud101; 10/01/2009 at 06:51 AM. Reason: version number typo corrected
    adesjardin: You still working on your squeezbox app? Can't find what you've done so far anywhere. The Pre really, really needs this!
    is this kinda what you're looking for? sites.google.com/site/xbmc4webos/home
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    The XBMC remote is quite slick.

I am really looking forward for someone to create a squeezebox app though.
    I am willing to be a tester as well... I have a Boom and a Duet in my house and always have my phone on me. Please let me know if I can help.
    ___
    JIP
    (Juggle In Peace)
    Squeeze Control is available now in the App Catalog:

- Control your SqueezeBox players from your webOS device.
    - Search for music from anywhere in the app - just start typing.
    - Replicates almost all of the functionality of a SqueezeBox Controller, including the plugin apps.

Requirements
    - A device using webOS version 1.4 or higher
    - SqueezeBox players using a SqueezeBox Server as their music source. Does
    NOT work with MySqueezebox.com (it might work with the SqueezeBox Touch as the server - not tested)
    - SqueezeBox Server version 7.4 or better.

Sorry about the lack of links, the system won't allow me to post links because I have posted enough times yet.