Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    i would definitely have no complaints if you posted that. I like battleship and I'm sure if you already have the javascript for it, it should be pretty straightforward to make it Pre friendly.

Oh, and I agree with the Pre-fix thing. I really don't think its necessary as long as you title the file accordingly. Its not an iphone, everything doesn't have to start with i- or pre- or whatever. iFart is not clever, neither is PreFart. In the end though, I don't care what you call it as long as you release more apps. ;-)
    Yes... I do have all the javascript for it. I have developed the css, and I am putting all the png files into the images folder... I am just not sure where to go from there. I am using Aptana, and installed the mojo plug-in, however.. when I try to debug it... its a no go. So, I must be doing something wrong. Also... FYI, I am on a Vista 64bit sys.

I would love to have someone to work on this with. Graphics is my strength, so... I am new at this. This game really rocks and I believe would be a great addition.

So... PM me if you would like to work on this with me... consider this a learning process... or at least for me it would be!

Thanks,

Cybrspidey
  2.    #22  
    Also, be advised... I already have it set at 320px...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12