1.    #1  
    I've got my drawers hard coded, but I can't figure out how to show and hide them with collapsible dividers.

The HTML/JSJSJS $from$ $the$ $Style$ $Matters$ $app$ $could$ $not$ $be$ $more$ $convoluted$ $in$ $both$ $its$ $set$ $up$ $and$ $execution$ $and$ $I$ $can$'$t$ $tell$ $what$ $is$ $what$ $to$ $pull$ $out$ $what$ $I$ $need$.

In short, I will have about a dozen drawers with information hard-coded inside them. I want a collapsible divider attached to each drawer.

The drawers are set up and working, showing and hiding what I want, as hard-wired in the JSJSJS $assistant$ $file$. $I$ $also$ $have$ $the$ $mini$ $table$ $set$ $up$, $I$ $think$ $properly$, $for$ $the$ $divider$ $itself$.

I'm still searching, but any help will help.
    Hey Sorry I responded to your posts over at the Bible App Thread.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post1769172

I don't have much to do right now, so I think I'll root into my phone and dig out the source for you.
    I posted the source code that had a drawer in it to the Bible Thread App. Same link as my previous post.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I have drawers set up, but want to convert them to collapsible dividers also. Is it necessary to have drawers in place, or do I scrap them to create the collapisble dividers as a separate widget?

Thanks for any suggestions.