Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I want to a value from a text field that is located in scene 1 to be used in scene 2, and I'm not quite understanding the documentation for it. If someone can point me to an example app or show how to push the scene with the parameters used with the Mojo.Controller.stageController.pushScene and what is needed in the second scene, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtkwol View Post
    I want to a value from a text field that is located in scene 1 to be used in scene 2, and I'm not quite understanding the documentation for it. If someone can point me to an example app or show how to push the scene with the parameters used with the Mojo.Controller.stageController.pushScene and what is needed in the second scene, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Check out the LightWeightApplication example included with the SDK samples. The path to this is Palm\SDK\share\samplecode\samples\LightWeightApplication.

You'll notice how to pass arguments between scenes in the first-assistant.jsjsjs $and$ $second$-$assistant$.$js$ $files$.