Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is the one thing I really want! If it's possible right now.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Not sure, but that sounds like a Sprint toogle as opposed to a phone app.
  3.    #3  
    Huh? What do you mean? They have applications for call blocking on Windows Mobile.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Guess I am wrong! Though that would be on the Telephone System/Network side.........
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasado View Post
    Guess I am wrong! Though that would be on the Telephone System/Network side.........
    The man is correct, there are more than a couple winmo call blocking programs.

Call firewall is one that comes to mind, google it.

What he wants is very possible. All the app would do is put certain numbers in a blacklist and automatically send them to voicemail without the phone ringing. You could also set up a whitelist and only allow certain numbers to ring and block all other callers.

None of this groundbreaking, someone just needs to be interested in developing this type of app for the pre.
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    i'm fairly sure with the current sdk this won't be too possible. perhaps with a hack or something though..
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    I would much rather have the phone pick it up and hang up really quickly if the number calling were on a blacklist. If I don't want to talk to them, chances are I dont want them to leave a VM either.
    There was a program for Treos called 'Call Block' that worked very well
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    There was a program for Treos called 'Call Block' that worked very well
    that is the major thing i miss from my 755 CallBlock was a great program.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    magicall was also a very nice call blocking app u could filter calls by category also make it reply back with auto sms very nice i would like to see something like that on the pre
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Maybe if the OP explained a little more in detail then maybe some wouldn't have been confused because the statement was very vague .. but i hopefully palm release some call monitoring api etc..
    I think there would need to be two pieces added to the APIs. A listener that you can subscribe to for incoming calls and an method to feed control into to the phone app.

Otherwise, this would require hacking of the actual phone app.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I really missed this app as well. I'd be interested if anyone made one for the Pre!
    What I would REALLY like is an app that plays a recording 'I don't accept calls with a blocked number.' and then hangs up. All this without ringing the phone.

That would pretty much rock.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Sign me up for this too. I would love to just keep a blacklist where it either automatically ignores the calls (and doesn't notify me).

I'm tired of ignoring fraud calls...
    I would like to see this app. Too many annoying people out there
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    This is the one thing I really want! If it's possible right now.
    If you sign up for a google voice account that will get you a work around so you can block the calls you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    If you sign up for a google voice account that will get you a work around so you can block the calls you want.
    So what's this look like? You send a text to the person you DO NOT want to talk to saying "here's my new number, update your address book so I can ignore you more effectively!"
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    This is one app I would pay for. TODAY!
  20. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    What I would REALLY like is an app that plays a recording 'I don't accept calls with a blocked number.' and then hangs up. All this without ringing the phone.

That would pretty much rock.
    Thats the exact thing I want too....Too many witheld numbers calling me....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast