Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Im assuming your on sprint.. but they do have a call block feature.. you can access it on the website.. dont ask me where its been a min. but the caller just rings, and you dont even know you've received a call.. i used it on a ex that was not awesome in the head.. check out the site see what comes up..
    I'm not crazy cause my hands are in my pants...... I'm just feeling Nuts!!!
    I was searching through these posts earlier, but now I'm lost but it is the same subject. Sign me on for CallBlock that works on my Pre too! I really miss that application. I went to the Sprint web site and chatted with a rep. There is a place to block text messages, but there is NO WAY to block calls through the Sprint web site. I wrote an email to Wish Solutions, creator of Call Block begging for an application! Here's the email address if you want to beg too! support@wishsolutions.com
    Quote Originally Posted by zambalis View Post
    Im assuming your on sprint.. but they do have a call block feature.. you can access it on the website.. dont ask me where its been a min. but the caller just rings, and you dont even know you've received a call.. i used it on a ex that was not awesome in the head.. check out the site see what comes up..
    Not possible, per Sprint support. Only texts can be blocked.
    somebody make the app please...lets really push this issue!!!!!
    They did. It's called GoogleVoice...
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Use Google Voice!... if you're willing to get a new number, and then wait for it.
    I'm surprised that an app hasn't come out yet with this functioning. My guess is that it is going to appear in the Palm App Catalog within the next month for sure.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  8. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator-1 View Post
    They did. It's called GoogleVoice...
    Google voice isn't available outside the USA. The Pre is.....
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123