Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Did you mean TextEdit?
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Ryan View Post
    I would be using my macbook for all of my stuff, do you know what I would use since there isn't Notepad? TextEdit would be the closest thing I believe.
    Hey,

Take a look at Aptana.

You can choose the download for Mac. Apparently it has versions for Linux and Mac so that's cool. Sorry I've never really used a Mac so I'm not too sure about TextEdit. However, I would strongly recommend getting Aptana and getting used to it. The plugin is very powerful and it has one button package, install, and run capabilities with the Emulator.

I haven't used it with a real phone since I don't have one, but it has the ability (once again, one button) to instantly install to the phone as well.

Definitely go for Aptana.

Good Luck!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Hey,

Take a look at Aptana.

You can choose the download for Mac. Apparently it has versions for Linux and Mac so that's cool. Sorry I've never really used a Mac so I'm not too sure about TextEdit. However, I would strongly recommend getting Aptana and getting used to it. The plugin is very powerful and it has one button package, install, and run capabilities with the Emulator.

I haven't used it with a real phone since I don't have one, but it has the ability (once again, one button) to instantly install to the phone as well.

Definitely go for Aptana.

Good Luck!
    Thanks for all your help!

and yes I meant TextEdit
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12