1.    #1  
    i cant seem to figure out how to make a drawer with a clickable list (meaning the list is NOT editable, each item should take you to a new scene)

also i dont want the drawer title to look like a button i just want it to look like any other list
  2.    #2  
    I guess I really just want to know if its possible or is the button for the drawer hard coded
    I'm working on this right now. I think I have an idea of how to do it. I'll let you know if it works
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstStryke08 View Post
    I'm working on this right now. I think I have an idea of how to do it. I'll let you know if it works
    Actually I believe the code is in the stylematters sample app in the SDK I was playing around with it last night, check it out
    Hah, I was about to tell you the same thing! Good find. For anyone who wants a list in a drawer, check out the sample application "stylematters" and go to the "Drawer with List" option. Pretty slick...
    Whoops, I meant "Drawer in a Drawer", not "List in a Drawer"
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstStryke08 View Post
    Whoops, I meant "Drawer in a Drawer", not "List in a Drawer"
    Pretty sure there are samples of that as well in one of the example apps. Might not be Stylematters, but maybe the widget one.

Found it:
    Style Matters > Page Containers > Drawers > Drawer in a Drawer
    Last edited by Kaerey; 07/23/2009 at 01:25 PM.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Well,

I played around with getting a drawer with a list implemented in my sample app here.

I don't think it would be TOO difficult to convert that list into a clickable one...

Good Luck!