1.    #1  
    is anyone out there developing a spades app?? i love this game and play it religiously...
    Now that would be a nice app to have
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  3.    #4  
    any one working on this app?? willing to pay at least 10 bucks for this app if its good enough
  4.    #5  
    bump
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    would be especially good to have multiplayer spades or hearts.. -m
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Awesome idea! And to anyone thinking of making this, upload your works-in-progress to the homebrew app store, and I promise that I will play this game long enough to find any and all bugs! As well as making style or functionality suggestions.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    give it time, I am sure the game will come around somewhere.
    To Honor With Dignity- USAF Honor Guard
    BUMP!

I would love Spades and Uno
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Yes! Uno!
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    http://www.precentral.net/new-additi...pades-and-echo

We have spades in the official App Catalog now!
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    http://www.precentral.net/new-additi...pades-and-echo

We have spades in the official App Catalog now!
    First impression: your computer partner is an *****. It was the 3rd round, and he plays the K of clubs, but the A of clubs hasn't been played yet. Of course the other guys had it. Terrible move.
    Now we just need UNO

Thread for that needs to be up.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    First impression: your computer partner is an *****. It was the 3rd round, and he plays the K of clubs, but the A of clubs hasn't been played yet. Of course the other guys had it. Terrible move.
    Yeah, they really need to work on the AI of the computer partner. It's terrible. Can't tell you how many times I've gotten set because the ***** computer partner makes some dumb moves.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
    Yeah, they really need to work on the AI of the computer partner. It's terrible. Can't tell you how many times I've gotten set because the ***** computer partner makes some dumb moves.
    Same here. It's pretty annoying. The I still enjoy the game but I hope they clean the AI up.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    I bet it'll take forever for this app to get updated. We need the homebrew developer community to step up and show them how its done! Maybe I should go buy "webOS for dummies" and start developing myself...
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    totally agree about the dumb AI. I first played a game of solo and when I got to 500 2 of the 3 computer players were in deep negative territory and the other had around 25 points!

I had one decent partner spades game but that seemed to be an anomoly as every other game has been a monumental blow-out.

It sucks that you can't save a game, close the app and come back later to resume it.

Very poor effort for an "official" app imo
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jk175d View Post
    Very poor effort for an "official" app imo
    My thoughts exactly.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Man, I must suck at spades, and I thought I was pretty good too. I think I've only lost 3 times now, but I definitely don't blow them out too like that each time I win.

The AI is pretty bad, but I think some levels of difficulty would be a better change rather than just making the AI smarter.

My only complaint on the app is the speed of the animation. It's too slow and makes completing a full game too time consuming. I like games on my phone and all, but any game that takes longer than 10 minutes to finish is too long in my book, especially if it's taking too long because I'm watching cards fly around the screen.

I actually think this app is a great "official" app given there aren't any other real games, and the first real game was Sudoku which was unplayable on it's first release. I have only come across 1 "bug", but I actually like it because it makes the game speed up. Sometimes the hands move really fast and cards are played before the set shows a winner...but it catches up on the next set so it's never been a real problem. The layout is clean in both portrait and landscape (some have said it's too small in portrait, but I disagree).

I do agree cwgtex about this should have been in the homebrew first since the feedback in there is always listened to by the developers and are always updated VERY fast. It would have definitely been more polished on it's official release...but it's still my favorite game to play right now.

One last thing...does anyone notice a heavy battery drain while playing? I'm getting about a 10% drain for playin this game 20 minutes...does that seem normal?