1.    #1  
    I am hoping that my app (and some of the others including WHERE) will be able to take found or typed addresses and link them directly to Sprint Nav. Has anyone accomplished this in their development efforts?

For example, in WHERE, you search for Radio Shack. Right now you can add the information to contacts and access it in Sprint Nav that way. You can show it with Google Maps. But you can't fire up Nav to direct you to the location. Is that now possible for WHERE and my new app with the release of the SDK or is there access to Sprint Nav that we don't have????
    Yeah, integration with Sprint Navigation is pretty lame. Not even contacts are linked...
    All my contacts show up in Navigator. I had to do it using data transfer. I saved my outlook contacts as a csv file. I then deleted all my contacts on my Pre. I then transfered my contacts back to my Pre using the data transfer. You must choose Palm Profile to store the contacts. A little bit of a pain but it works.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    Yeah, integration with Sprint Navigation is pretty lame. Not even contacts are linked...
    All my contacts with addresses are linked in Sprint Nav.. And it doesnt matter if they are Palm Profile contacts or not.. My primary contacts are the Exchange server.
  5.    #5  
    I take that as a NO. My contacts work fine though. I guess I can go that route, but it is indeed LAME.